• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
50201469.jpg

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
Sorry admin. Overlooked the location rule. All these blacksheep.. are the reasons why we can't have progress.. they are fuelling the fears of more poisonous fumes.. fuelling the fears of the unknown and spreading unnecessary panic and disgust response.. just reminds me of the 18th century where fears of the unknown and they just burn ladies thought to be witches. Without trail.

Gznster

Oct 26, 2015
Which poly? Technics? Or clinics? Although vaping is healthier it does not mean one do not have to be considerate and consider they are above the law. It is already so hard to get stocks and equipment... Don't understand why people expose themself to donate to HiShAm? With recent stories of vape have traces of drugs... Soon not only HiShAm take your equipment.. CNBlue will take your urine..
:banana:both also have

grigorekzh

Nov 10, 2015
we should all do our part to keep the community as far off the radar as possible... what 1TA2F did is good. the bugger may reply and make it seem like he dosent care but im sure that little seed of thought has been implanted in his brain. theres still a chance that he may come to his senses.

stomp is the last thing we should do... i dont think itll help us, instead itll put more limelight on the vaping community and the authorities, including HiShAm may feel obliged to do something about it. if we see any irresponsible vapers we should take a leaf out of 1TA2Fs book. just my two cents.

Last edited:

Gznster

Oct 26, 2015
we should all do our part to keep the community as far off the radar as possible... what 1TA2F did is good. the bugger may reply and make it seem like he dosent care but im sure that little seed of thought has been implanted in his brain. theres still a chance that he may come to his senses.

stomp is the last thing we should do... i dont think itll help us, instead itll put more limelight on the vaping community and the authorities, including HiShAm may feel obliged to do something about it. if we see any irresponsible vapers we should take a lead out of 1TA2Fs book. just my two cents.
Just curious who's Hisham? Didn't realise the initials till I take a closer look. Always thought you guys are referring to a person like Najib or somethin.

Reactions: Ninthsine

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
QUE said:
Sigh.....
When Dec 15 comes, let see if they still vape openly.....
Will not be surprise if more vapers who vape openly will appear in stomp and stompers will asked the authority to do something......
Just saw one vaping at the carpark leaning on his car. Most probably waiting for someone. They have money so no problem..

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Lel e-smoking.

Might as well call it a portable gas chamber. And that users are:

- committing crimes against humanity.
- should be detained immediately for execution.
- are committing treason, conspiracy to evade taxation, conspiracy to wage economic warfare, conspiracy to willfully defy the Constitution and wanton sedition.
- are first degree murderers and dictators hell-bent on death and destruction

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Lel e-smoking.

Might as well call it a portable gas chamber. And that users are:

- committing crimes against humanity.
- should be detained immediately for execution.
- are committing treason, conspiracy to evade taxation, conspiracy to wage economic warfare, conspiracy to willfully defy the Constitution and wanton sedition.
- are first degree murderers and dictators hell-bent on death and destruction

rwTw8vm.jpg

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Forum rules

KATM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Sunny Island
It is such articles that these nosy reporters write that get the eye of the public and then shortly after, the authorities start stepping in. Its not the first time that such things happened. I urge all here to keep low, as well as remind your friends who are not on this forum to do the same. There are really too many kids vaping out there, which is one of the reasons that the authorities can use against us when a harsher law comes down.

Reactions: 1TA2F

karedi

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Singapore
I would prefer it to remain status quo. I like the fact that I get to spend that lone time to vape and think. When I used to smoke analogues, I always end up just talking .... with other smokers. Now in solitude, I do a lot of thinking and planning of my life.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
I would prefer it to remain status quo. I like the fact that I get to spend that lone time to vape and think. When I used to smoke analogues, I always end up just talking cocktail with other smokers. Not in the solitude, I do a lot of thinking and planning of my life.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
HAHAHA the feels!

Reactions: karedi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread