The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by Hornzxc, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Comrade Vape

Comrade Vape Super Member Verified Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Local
  2. 1TA2F

1TA2F Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Little Red Dot
    Sorry admin. Overlooked the location rule. All these blacksheep.. are the reasons why we can't have progress.. they are fuelling the fears of more poisonous fumes.. fuelling the fears of the unknown and spreading unnecessary panic and disgust response.. just reminds me of the 18th century where fears of the unknown and they just burn ladies thought to be witches. Without trail.

3. Gznster

Gznster Full Member

Oct 26, 2015
    :banana:both also have

4. grigorekzh

grigorekzh Full Member

Nov 10, 2015
    we should all do our part to keep the community as far off the radar as possible... what 1TA2F did is good. the bugger may reply and make it seem like he dosent care but im sure that little seed of thought has been implanted in his brain. theres still a chance that he may come to his senses.

stomp is the last thing we should do... i dont think itll help us, instead itll put more limelight on the vaping community and the authorities, including HiShAm may feel obliged to do something about it. if we see any irresponsible vapers we should take a leaf out of 1TA2Fs book. just my two cents.

5. Gznster

Gznster Full Member

Oct 26, 2015
    Just curious who's Hisham? Didn't realise the initials till I take a closer look. Always thought you guys are referring to a person like Najib or somethin.

• Like Like x 1
  6. grigorekzh

grigorekzh Full Member

Nov 10, 2015
    HAHAHAHA. tip: pay attention to specific letters...

7. Comrade Vape

Oct 4, 2015
    Local
    rekt

• Like Like x 1
  8. Imperialchugger

Imperialchugger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    River End
    Ya always cracking me up dood

9. QUE

QUE Full Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Sigh.....
    When Dec 15 comes, let see if they still vape openly.....
    Will not be surprise if more vapers who vape openly will appear in stomp and stompers will asked the authority to do something......

10. Pisces82

Pisces82 Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Just saw one vaping at the carpark leaning on his car. Most probably waiting for someone. They have money so no problem..

11. cloudysheep

cloudysheep Account closed on request

Oct 5, 2015
    behind you
  12. Karstine

Karstine Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2015
    Might be a good thing to tell people off but for me if I see somebody vaping in public, I will stay the hell away from there. I don't want to be involved with HiShAm when they come.

Skali like one old case, the friend put mod on void deck table, kena random check then the person also search bag.

13. Comrade Vape

Oct 4, 2015
    Local
    Lel e-smoking.

Might as well call it a portable gas chamber. And that users are:

- committing crimes against humanity.
    - should be detained immediately for execution.
    - are committing treason, conspiracy to evade taxation, conspiracy to wage economic warfare, conspiracy to willfully defy the Constitution and wanton sedition.
    - are first degree murderers and dictators hell-bent on death and destruction

• Like Like x 3
  14. ezjayy

ezjayy Account closed on request

Oct 3, 2015
    Look behind you.

[​IMG]

15. Pisces82
    This message by Pisces82 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 14, 2015, Reason: Forum rules.
    Nov 13, 2015
  16. starlord1

starlord1 Full Member

Oct 11, 2015
    Patagonia
    and the ahole reporters have to find a way to sabotage the low-profile market

• Like Like x 1
  17. cloudysheep

cloudysheep Account closed on request

Oct 5, 2015
    behind you
    Their father, mother teach them lydat what... What to do....

• Like Like x 1
  18. KATM

KATM Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2013
    Sunny Island
    It is such articles that these nosy reporters write that get the eye of the public and then shortly after, the authorities start stepping in. Its not the first time that such things happened. I urge all here to keep low, as well as remind your friends who are not on this forum to do the same. There are really too many kids vaping out there, which is one of the reasons that the authorities can use against us when a harsher law comes down.

• Like Like x 1
  19. karedi

karedi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2014
    Singapore
    Was it me that you saw? I always make sure the car park is deserted.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

20. karedi

karedi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2014
    Singapore
    I would prefer it to remain status quo. I like the fact that I get to spend that lone time to vape and think. When I used to smoke analogues, I always end up just talking .... with other smokers. Now in solitude, I do a lot of thinking and planning of my life.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  21. Comrade Vape

Oct 4, 2015
    Local
    HAHAHA the feels!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.