• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1TA2F

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Little Red Dot
It is such articles that these nosy reporters write that get the eye of the public and then shortly after, the authorities start stepping in. Its not the first time that such things happened. I urge all here to keep low, as well as remind your friends who are not on this forum to do the same. There are really too many kids vaping out there, which is one of the reasons that the authorities can use against us when a harsher law comes down.

We should.. and hopefully protect what little safe heaven we have.. too many people are believing what news they read without in depth knowledge.. then urge the wrong way..

Recently my aunt told me, have you read the papers? It says vaping is poisonous. The fumes and everything.

I replied, oh? So you'd rather me go back to cigs? Or do you know what's the content in the vape to say it's more dangerous? It takes a certain temperature for the wires to release poisonous fumes. And what we humans can tolerate is so much lower than that.

If that's the case, why not stop travelling? The radiation is 23 times higher than on the ground. And that is not poisonous?

Aunt, don't go believing whatever you read on the newspaper. Have to do some research and have proof before you can claim it to be right.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
What the hell, reading back I realised my phone has decided to make me look like an idiot.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
'talking cocktail' sounds less vulgar mate! That 'not in the solitude tho'..HAHAHA

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, fattening, expensive or impossible."

Reactions: karedi

Hornzxc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Can the community do each other a favour? Try to get those ig or carousell exposures down. I'm pretty sure we know the diff between analogue fumes and ours. If carousell or ig or whatever has our stuff, do your part in helping to get them down. We'll clean our mess up ourselves, don't need wait till 15th.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Reactions: SSBR

starlord1

Oct 11, 2015
Patagonia
Sigh.....
When Dec 15 comes, let see if they still vape openly.....
Will not be surprise if more vapers who vape openly will appear in stomp and stompers will asked the authority to do something......

Can the community do each other a favour? Try to get those ig or carousell exposures down. I'm pretty sure we know the diff between analogue fumes and ours. If carousell or ig or whatever has our stuff, do your part in helping to get them down. We'll clean our mess up ourselves, don't need wait till 15th.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Does anyone knows what's gonna happen on 15 dec?
I thought vaping is already illegal and banned? what more can they do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread