Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Help! Where did my signature banner suddenly go? It was there earlier today....and now...gone...:(

UC6d-PdlbChQp353zHmDBx0foHckWt8pQ5_oz-Tp1qu14zI1RZ121QAp4cONc-lq4WkaPh5hPHcc4oYMOz9FVhqEs-B4BTl53vtZDh6EgMVvg-ceWDP3v3mEvm4iQugws62n_GisliIbZS1yZXC9jUo9ehS8iPYA55vwJVhaUk3AwWnQv0_oeyDCKpnIWUVZ8MtvOGmhh8tGEwVgrqbBOQNVDA7YvDNMVzhQ5vV4h8w-jWaH6wOh1vCIR2Miy3aRfCyHYMqK4_087Mp3x9zu3_PA6HUs5o18WTkbdgL2ObE_Ov4wlnlol6pzvhSl46_v3LjZBqNNp4v--m5UQAng3Slsncr08NFv6jcq7l61BPXIcUVCQg1izl4rgSIC5Z4Kuk54nU_kjJC_jqPEfunrGRpcnuHjcnZx8I1CykjG6i1Q-mq1EirSV0xFNod_4Yybi34i1lrSqfOuH9kBCEgkJhGIehj9g_hgCLpHoViqwiiSL-LKUUNTWY1yGupf9nK3FbQBjAAdScbfGQN3lqWYgBNUf4MlWRUZdPi5p0h8xwimpRoCZKZPsJZ5b3yNjg2uxxNKYnlB2VgullKEIH3F0hj6TcQXE3mU7lOvM4U=w246-h214-no
to the tech guys/gals...my banner is back...:)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Had some headroom in my Convo's…now seemingly gone. Can't contact anyone. Cleared some to no avail. Help, please.

Good luck. :)

p.s. I can add to existing but forum error otherwise.

@classwife, may I appeal to you for assistance or coordination. Experiencing a problem that was already addressed at the conversion to XenForo. I separately re-posted to our convo at the time to identify the issue. Please kindly look into this for me. Thank you.

Good luck and Happy New Year. :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
@classwife, may I appeal to you for assistance or coordination. Experiencing a problem that was already addressed at the conversion to XenForo. I separately re-posted to our convo at the time to identify the issue. Please kindly look into this for me. Thank you.

Would you re-send the convo (make a new post), sorry, I am clueless at the moment.

hmmmm...were you a Supporting Member and now not perhaps ? Supporting Members get more convo space.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Would you re-send the convo (make a new post), sorry, I am clueless at the moment.

hmmmm...were you a Supporting Member and now not perhaps ? Supporting Members get more convo space.

Well I have been pretty much from the start and got my convo space updated. That was the jist of my memo back then. Can't start new convo's and it appears the message limit was reset to min. Pls help.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well I have been pretty much from the start and got my convo space updated. That was the jist of my memo back then. Can't start new convo's and it appears the message limit was reset to min. Pls help.

If you've reached your max the only thing you can do is re-subscribe for Supporting Member.
Other wise, it's lots of "Leave Conversation" to make room :(

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Had some headroom in my Convo's…now seemingly gone. Can't contact anyone. Cleared some to no avail. Help, please.

p.s. I can add to existing but forum error otherwise.
you can have up to 300 conversations - maybe clear out some more? :?:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
If you've reached your max the only thing you can do is re-subscribe for Supporting Member.
Other wise, it's lots of "Leave Conversation" to make room :(

Done…I certainly don't mind resubscribing. I declined Oliver's personal offer to avail myself freely when it was voluntary and have contributed since. Just don't recall seeing an reminder to up.

Thanks for looking into this for me.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
you can have up to 300 conversations - maybe clear out some more? :?:

Apparently I must have hit the ceiling on the 2000 limit I thought I had. Many ongoing convo's and support sessions I've on occasion referred to.

Good luck and Happy New Year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread