• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome North Texas Vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALUCARD

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Wylie, TX
iphoneism.us
Welcome guys, just as a note you can join this group without moderation or invitation. I left it open to whoever wanted to join and all posts and threads are public. Just click on join link (top right) on this page: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/north-texas-vapers.html

Again welcome and I'm glad you both are successfully kicking analogs to the curb.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Howdy from Arlington!

My name is Frank, I'm 32 and I live in Arlington. I work in the Audio/Video/Lighting industry and I've been vapeing since January, my first e-cig was a Janty Dura (Joye 510) and I have been spending money ever since. More 510s, 901s, 801s, Kr8088s, screwdrivers, janty stick, 601 epipe, mini-pipe, building mag mods, e-cigars, Prodigy and should be getting a Protege next week in the mail. I lurked the forums for a few months before joining and have since done some reviews and tried a metric .... ton of devices. My current favorite is the Prodigy with a 510 atty. I think that is about it...

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
Hi,
My name is John. I live in Arlington. Been vaping since summer and actually know why all those non-smokers used to wrinkle up their noses when they smelled my smoke.

Smoked for 37 yrs and tried all different ways to quit, I am thinking I have found something that will work as I don't even like the smell of analogs now.

Fodder4U

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
The Colony, Texas
Hi All,

I just stumbled on this group. My name is Mark and I live in The Colony and work in downtown Dallas. I am big into Jeeping and kayak fishing and when I pick up my son from his mom's out in McKinney you will find me doing one and or the other with him.

Just started vaping about 2 months ago and went full time on it a lil over a week ago and am loving it. I just ordered my first mod (Protege) and am just starting to experiment with different flavors. I am using a Joye 510 which I enjoy a lot except the batteries do not last long enough so I use my PT whenever possible.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
Fellow Texan Vapers,

my name is Alex and I lived in texas for 26 years (15 years in the RGV then DFW) until i joined the army and have been all over the world but Texas is and always will be my Home. started vapin on july 27th and have not turned back since. I live in Iowa of all places right now seeing as the army has had me doing recruiting here for the past 3 years. come jan i will visit South Korea for a year then who knows where I will be but one thing is for sure I will be vaping away on my SB and soon BB till i get back home. I am glad to know there is one social group that isnt inclusive on this forum and i can actually join. thanks and glad to be a part of it!:D

jacko

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
NW Tennessee
Hello. I recently started vaping, and have been offered a job in Carrollton, tx. I plan on moving to the Dallas area in the week or so to start work. I need to get situated in that area, and will be looking out for some e-cig. stuff in that area.
I clicked the link to join this thread even though I haven't moved to N. Texas yet.

Fodder4U

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
The Colony, Texas
Hello. I recently started vaping, and have been offered a job in Carrollton, tx. I plan on moving to the Dallas area in the week or so to start work. I need to get situated in that area, and will be looking out for some e-cig. stuff in that area.
I clicked the link to join this thread even though I haven't moved to N. Texas yet.

Hi Jacko, I live right above Carrollton (it is about a 10 min drive from the house). I do not know of any e-cig suppliers out this way though :( but we could possibly see about getting a group buy together to save on some shipping at least.

Darmeen

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
TX USA
Hello all my North Texas neighbors!

I live 90 miles south of Dallas in Fairfield. I have been vaping for a few weeks, and gave up .... logs Tuesday morning at 9:36...I even still have 3 left in the pack! :)

I started with the SE Gold (not very effective) and got my Joye510 on Tuesday morning...

I know I am south of most of you, but hey, a fella's gotta find a place to hang his hat!

I am looking forward to getting back to the gym and hitting that eliptical machine much harder than I used to.

Well gotta hit the sack, work will be beckoning soon enough.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
Hello to all the North Texas Vapers!

I live in Arlington but work in Carrollton 8-o (yeah, I have a long commute). I am in Information Technology. I got started on e-cigs after seeing a demo at the State Fair this year. I went with a M401 and quit analogs completely after 3 days. I am approaching a month of being smoke-free, after smoking 1 1/2 packs a day for more years than I care to mention. My hubby, a never-smoker, is very pleased.

Since I started, I have also acquired a Bartleby, and quite a few sets of juice flavors from various vendors.

I would love to attend a meet if/when they happen. Trying new flavors and equipment is expensive, and it would be great if we could work out something to allow members to sample each other's stuff. :)

Vape on!

queevil

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
high everyone, i live north of waco would like to join.started on m401 went to joey 510 ,battery would not hold to my vapping only lasting about 2 hours, so i made my own stick with a 900 milamp battery last me allday.note so does a nichoten headach ,slowed me down from vapping alot and cut nic down to 18mg. now all i buy are attys and juice. going to try and make my own juice got a gallon of pg and 1quart of vg and flavoers for about 50.00 dallers. will still have to buy none flavoer high nich.and on a note have not had a analog in 3 months

Haha. Another Wacoan here. I just started vaping and I love it. There are no local outlets here that I know of. I'm gonna drop by Don's Humidor soon and see if they will start carrying supplies. That would be cool if I could just drive down the street and get some juice if I get in a bind.

jacko

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
NW Tennessee
Hello to all the North Texas Vapers!

I live in Arlington but work in Carrollton 8-o (yeah, I have a long commute). I am in Information Technology. I got started on e-cigs after seeing a demo at the State Fair this year. I went with a M401 and quit analogs completely after 3 days. I am approaching a month of being smoke-free, after smoking 1 1/2 packs a day for more years than I care to mention. My hubby, a never-smoker, is very pleased.

Since I started, I have also acquired a Bartleby, and quite a few sets of juice flavors from various vendors.

I would love to attend a meet if/when they happen. Trying new flavors and equipment is expensive, and it would be great if we could work out something to allow members to sample each other's stuff. :)

Vape on!

I should be in Carrollton by the end of the week....I am starting to work there, and am relocating. I really feel strange because I still don't have a place to stay when I get there... I decided to just go for it, and I really have a good feeling. Hope I can go to a meeting in N texas soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread