• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
another option is box mod + MTL RTA atty. Below is what i'm been vaping on ( Ehpro Coldsteel 110 with cthulhu hastur mini) Yes, compare to podsystems it's bigger in size, but the flavor and vaping experience is way ahead.

201976e0d517-cd7e-4f5f-9325-9d4bed148b91.jpg

GlowingSnowman

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Red Dot
Not that rebuildable are bad, but I would stay off it if you're new to vaping. The flavour is obviously superior to the post systems, and the cost to rebuild it is way lower than getting a replacement pod, but it takes time to build. I owned a mechanical and a box mod with a RBA and RTA when I started vaping. While I was fine rebuilding initially, it soon became a chore and i found myself just chucking the mods aside. I still own a box mod now (aegis mini with wotofo profile RDA), but I find myself still reaching for my pod systems (Caliburn) most of the time.

However, this is all just the opinion of a lazy person :p.

Kachang616

Aug 14, 2019
it's usable, just that 1 simple rule is sweet juice destroy occ faster. I dunno often vape fruity flavour so i cant speak for that.
For coffee, you can try Five Pawns Black Flag Risen, it's a premium juice that is rich in flavor. I cant stress enough my love for 5Pawns :)
ok nice i most likely try that out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread