• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiveX

Mar 14, 2009
Cincinnati
Thanks for the add Nico! I had no idea we had our own little corner of ECF, until I stumbled upon it today!

Any GayGamers on the site? PM Me!

Just started vaping in early March....purchased a SmokingEverywhere unit...barf Had to send it back...luckily purchased via Amazon, and the retailer gave a full refund. So am now a happy Dura-C owner.

BF & I live with 4 kitties & two birdies in Cincy. (Yup Good Times!)

Glad to be here!

Jive

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Passing tea and biccies

nicowolf-albums-funny-least-i-think-so-picture677-teaandbiscuits.html

Sorry, pic didn't come through.

JiveX

Mar 14, 2009
Cincinnati
Welcome Jive.

Hooray! Another Ohio queer. I am trying to recruit all my friends, but no luck so far.

Yey! Thanks Nico! Are they also "Gay Vapers"?

Hey is my kittie gay if I continuously find her licking the carpets?
Jus kiddin...I know she is, I also saw her biting boxes! ;)

Jive

PS...I feel so left out I never got the opportunity to meet Kate. Now she is gone :( I have been reading random posts on here before finding this group, and always felt drawn to her intelligence, the awesome avatar, and now to find out that she is family, well shucks! Miss ya already!

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Yey! Thanks Nico! Are they also "Gay Vapers"?

Hey is my kittie gay if I continuously find her licking the carpets?
Jus kiddin...I know she is, I also saw her biting boxes! ;)

Jive

PS...I feel so left out I never got the opportunity to meet Kate. Now she is gone :( I have been reading random posts on here before finding this group, and always felt drawn to her intelligence, the awesome avatar, and now to find out that she is family, well shucks! Miss ya already!

Nah, the friends are all gay, and all recovering from one addiction or another, but most are happily smoking ciggies.

All my kitties are queer;) - as in strange. Both of my boys eat plastic of all sorts, not sure why. My little gurl licks photos and gets possessive of them as if they were catnip. The little gurl I had before loved bleach. If my hands smelled like bleach, and they often do, she would wrap all four paws around my hand and not let go. She would lick and scrape with her teeth - not biting, just scraping. Queer I tell ya, they fit right in around my apartment though - it's all queer here.:D

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA

We're doing our best to keep her memory in spirit and support. Every now and then we seem to conjure up a magical spell that brings her back to life with an occasional post ;)

Of course that could be the doings of the Wholey Technofoggers too. LOL

Btw, welcome to the "corner" we're glad to have ya! :)

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
Kate, I think you may well be the most beloved being on ECF:D. I don't remember seeing anyone crying out for Trog when he tried to leave:nah:. You were HORRIBLY missed:cry:. I am soooooooo glad to have my Kate back.:wub: Welcome back on your own Welcome thread.

Special wishes from all the bunnies :here

Last edited:
Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!! I am doing my ultra happiest dance ever :) It is "so gay"!!! I love it... I am so happy you are back Kate.. I was so sad without you and didn't want to help newbies or even talk to people about vaping.. but tonight someone I knew from many years ago found me on ECF and we were talking and he asked if he could buy one of the extra kits I have so I told him to come over after work (at 1am!) and we talked vaping for 3 hours and I taught him much of what there is to know. He left vaping some riskee and very happy. I am inspired again to be an ambassador for vaping! (That is what he called me.. the Vaping Ambassador.... I think I will make it my subtitle on my name when I pay next time for multiple years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread