• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
128757826328724258.jpg

TxTrouble

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Near Dallas, Texas
Ok I couldnt resist. This is a pic of Ripley and I's animals. There is one missing the bird. I tried like hell to put the antlers on his head but he just wouldnt have any of it. The bird just kept pecking at me.
I am not sure how to get the pics in the message like Kate.

Attachments

• butch.jpg
    butch.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Ok I couldnt resist. This is a pic of Ripley and I's animals. There is one missing the bird. I tried like hell to put the antlers on his head but he just wouldnt have any of it. The bird just kept pecking at me.
I am not sure how to get the pics in the message like Kate.

Aww... So cute! I luvs animals :)

About the pics. If you want to post an image directly in your comment you'll need to use an outside source. A free image hosting site like photobucket works well. After you upload your image they provide a URL to display the photo on other sites like this one. That can be done by clicking the photo icon in forum post editor where you would put the URL from the hosting service for your image.

Tip: Center the URL in your message like any other text and the photo will be centered in the resulting message.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA
attachment.php

This is my youngest, Mykael Thundercloud Cuddlebug (Myka for short).

Usually, I just copy and paste to get full size pics. For some reason, with this one, I had to upload it as an attachment, then go to the bottom of my reply window to manage attachments, follow the link to the uploaded file, then copy and paste it here. Most times it does not require all this.

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE
Oh wow, it's great to see you here Red :D

I have a friend who is a .... who lives in Sherwood in Nottingham called Su - have you heard of her?

Ah it's all thanks to you Kate, I only found this bit 'cos you helped me out when I was perving over Spikey!

I have not heard of Su, no, I think I need to get out more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread