• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
It's nice to see you back Kitabz, where did you go and was it good?

Thanks!

I was scuba diving in Thailand and it was my first analog-free vacation so I was a little nervous about making it through*. As it happens I didn't fall off the smokeless wagon and oddly enough I hardly used the e-cigs either; only about 5ml over 10 days.

Tropical Bob has converted me to the wonders of Swedish snus so I was mainly on that for the duration of the holiday.

* making it through in more ways than one since I had enough e-cigs, e-liquid, snus and nasal snuff (which looks suspiciously like brown ...... [I believe]) to open a market stall and I was very anxious going through Thai customs.

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Kate, where have you been all my life? You could have saved me like three hours!!

And just imagine what we could have done together with those three hours :pervy:

HMJPKPZ6BDKYAD2LWBMAYLEMAD3D4DVO.jpg

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
I was scuba diving in Thailand

You lucky so-and-so! My best mate just got back from there teaching diving for six months. He says its an amazing place to be - he was on phiphi island I think. Since my hubby suffers collapsed lung we now only snorkel and freedive but still get in the water at every oportunity in the UK and overseas.

Hence my user name (darn I gave it away and everybody thought I was french lol)

Andy

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Thanks Tx, hopefully she's getting some more time off now.

I can get rid of the stripes if you're worried about appearances Red ;)

LickaLesbian.jpg

"What makes people gay? Biologists may never get a complete answer to that question, but researchers in Sweden have found one more sign that the answer lies in the structure of the brain. ..."
What the Gay Brain Looks Like - TIME

RedBullHighBride

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
OUTSIDE
Darn those Swedes! First they introduce "Ace of Base" now they're comin up with gay studies! Anyone else think that male backup singer was gay? :D

The Swedes also gave us ABBA, who had a private island in the Stockholm Archipelago, which is pretty cool, I mean I could definitely have got some kind of syndrome there. Oh, and I think I may be one of the few people who didn't prefer the blonde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread