What was your first vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I first had a vape with a friend. He had a state of the art Petri dot mod mounted on top of a fantastically looking mod. Can't even begin to remember what it was, but boy it reminded me of the best of Bollywood...very blingy. Anyway I stretched my lips over that huge barrel of a mouth piece and blew a few cumulus clouds...nothing hit my throat but lots of watermelon...short story, it did not appeal to me at all. It just wasn't anything like smoking to me.
Year and a half went buy and I tried a cheap cigalike thingy another friend bought at the corner cafe. That really got my attention. It tasted somewhat like a smoke and it hit me in the throat.
Next day I went to a vape shop and walked out with a Vaporesso drizzle. Stopped smoking right there and then....Still have it today and still play with it now and again...:thumb:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
My first was a cheap pen type thing I bought at a truckstop. Can't even remember the name. It sucked. Choked the crap out of me every time I used it and leaked all over creation when I wasn't using it. That was in 2010. Didn't stop smoking. Along the way, I tried various cigalikes and still smoked. 2017, I tried again with eleaf istick 20w and kanger evod toptank. And stopped smoking that day. I've had a couple relapses along the way since then and smoked a few in times of high stress, but never picked that habit back up like before. They taste too nasty now.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Dekang RY4 or Atmos pineapple at 24mg/ml in
eGo CE4 tanks
upload_2018-7-18_3-29-48.jpeg

on an Atmos 650mAh
(the latter, a combo b-day/father's day present cost my girlfriend $70 at the mall... still have it)
images

My case is silver color, still have it too

I then (rapidly)moved on from the Dekang to MFS Captain's Choice at 24-36mg/ml (actually tried their 48mg/ml).
I tried Liberty Flights Expresso then also.

Last edited:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
eGo-C system with 650 mAh non-adjustable batteries. It sucked compared to what we have now but I made it work for the first couple of months after I switched. Then I discovered cartos and CE4 Stardust clearos and I was in heaven :)

That's what got me back after I gave up on the RN4072.
I clean up my eGo-Cs and tried one. I'm amazed I was able to quit. Although I think I got a bad pack of atomizers and that's what got me moving on (and it didn't help the bad pack to be sitting for years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread