What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Tomorrow's my dentist appt. to fix the two fillings that wore out. Happy to say the abscess issue never returned. Thank you garlic.

I picked up an OontZ XL bluetooth speaker to use with my phone, tablet and/or notebook. I got tired of trying to hear the small speakers on the various devices.

We got hit with another snowstorm Wednesday night bringing this winter up to the second highest in Philly history, still about a foot behind '09-'10, but a much worse winter overall. That means my new, used snow blower was good for 3 nice winters. I wonder if I should now sell it and get a new one. I'd like to avoid another like this one for awhile. We're looking at 30s type temperatures again next week.

I got some good news last night. The closest B&M that I liked opened up much closer to me, actually in the town I'm getting my teeth fixed in tomorrow and right next to where I run poker. It's apparently much larger than their other location. I've been getting requests to order stuff for guys and I can avoid being middle man.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
60s is about right! Ok so Jr. High. He really does it better than those 69's boys would have IMO. Actually this guy is really great whatever does. It might be a chick thing but I love his stuff! Right next to Bob Effing Dylan! Ha ha.
Now I have this lap top I'm streaming things and procrastinating even more and more unpacking organizing and upgrading. I mean.... Who cares! If I don't need it why unpack it? And everything works so why change it??? Maybe I won't!
One must prioritize
(. :

Ginger Bread by I forget, Snuff
Mango DIY

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Fay, that's quite the western town you're living in. Loved the Pony Express PO. Does it get busy in the summer time with campers?

Yeah, Hitt, we're proud members of the 60s. Back when America was America, although I think Fay's memory of some of the 60s may be better than mine. I do remember sitting for almost an hour and a half to see Janis Joplin when her "plain was delayed" or was it until she was sober enough to go on stage. Nobody ever clarified that, but she sang okay while she was swaying to the music. I also saw Cassius Clay's college tour while he was on the outs with the US government and before he became Ali for refusing to become a soldier. Prehistoric, I know.

tnt, I never did that though.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Sweet mother of pearl! Haven't heard of Cassius Clay? I hope you're joking Hitt. Mohammad Ali aka Cassius Clay.

muhammad_ali_versus_sonny_liston12-e1351986771524.jpg

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Hitt, something you might be interested in-

h ttp://content.spinfuel.com/post-office-eliquid/

See how a few years pass and history is lost.

tnt, I had a similar occurrence going to see Country Joe and the Fish. It was after that weekend that I decided I was out of control.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I read that article roth. Perhaps it's only a matter of time before eliquid won't be able to be shipped via usps just like tobacco can't and hasn't since PACT. I can't imagine how much money the post office lost since it quit shipping tobacco. This could be another big blow to their bottom line.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I read that article roth. Perhaps it's only a matter of time before eliquid won't be able to be shipped via usps just like tobacco can't and hasn't since PACT. I can't imagine how much money the post office lost since it quit shipping tobacco. This could be another big blow to their bottom line.

They actually can now. A few years ago they instituted an adult sign off and, I believe, a purchaser signature required. I had the link at one point. In fact, I think I may have posted about it here when I found it.

FC, I was still high schooling it the first half of the 60s and I was a contentious student the 1st two years in college. The the realization that I had two more years before the Army would probably grab me so my whole life took a turn south including my first cigarettes among a bunch of other stuff. Junior year a blur and senior year a drunkin haze. The funny thing is, those two years, when I lowered my Cumulative GPA about .65 I learned more about how to deal with a fast paced work environment than the rest of my education.

I try not to talk to kids going off to college about my experience because it worked for me, but I wouldn't want anyone to model their future of it. :blink: :)

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    No es on a regular basis for me, hitt. My throat doesn't like it. The OR apple portons are minis.

Roth, you made it through. So many kids just let it slip and go with the social aspect of it instead of really learning to apply the data they are being given. They also seem to think they will just be handed the best jobs because they have that piece of paper that says they know all l about their field. I hate to say it, but I do enjoy watching the more seasoned guys re-instruct them on practical applications of knowledge. :)

Users who are viewing this thread