Which RBA sits atop your ProVari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Mark-T Infinity in drip mode........vape heaven........

That's what I use too! With the addendum that I run a horizontal stainless steel mesh wick on my Mark-T. Absolute perfection. If I ever find an rba tank that performs to the same quality I will buy 3 of them, but as of yet all of them I've tried(and I've tried many) have some issues that make them less than ideal.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
2063F617-11FB-43EE-A993-283156C15688-4730-0000035FA4DA68AE.jpg

Okay, I'll bite. What on earth is this thing? Looks cool!

And I like the phoenix bully that Lbox88 has.

I have a Drunker tank and an A7 on the way. The A7 is for practice.. I'm really spoiled with tanks at the moment. I'll get some pics Wednesday or Thursday!!

Nuuze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
Norcal
facebook.com
Okay, I'll bite. What on earth is this thing? Looks cool!

And I like the phoenix bully that Lbox88 has.

I have a Drunker tank and an A7 on the way. The A7 is for practice.. I'm really spoiled with tanks at the moment. I'll get some pics Wednesday or Thursday!!

It's an Era 1.5 atomizer with Bamboo drip tip. The only place I could find the Era in the US is here: Easily Rebuildable Atomizer - ERA - ERA / Hornet Rebuildable Atomizer Information . Drip tip I was only able to find on the classifieds. Both made in the Philippines by Budz Worx.

The Era works great with great flavor, currently my favorite! They come in both configurations of top feed for dripping or bottom feed for box mods like Reo's. Great quality and stainless steel.

Last edited:

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
So .. The A7 looks much better atop the ProVari than I had anticipated. After using bottomfeeders and tanks for so long, dripping is tedious, but this thing is pretty cool. Feels solid enough. I wish the top portion were a little shorter. All that dead space seems really silly. The stock ceramic drip tip isn't bad either.
mnBc8l.jpg

The Drunker tank looks pretty cool. It works well too. It's not the fog machine that the A7 is (oh, how I love firing it with the cap off..!), but I like it. Great price point for it too. Looks a little silly with my knucklehead on top, but the tank doesn't like my SS ming DT.
YsjOPl.jpg

Pretty decent RBAs for RBA noobs like myself. The more I learn about advanced vaping, the less I spend. Love it.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I'm just discovering carto tanks all over again. Do the RBA really taste/ work better?

I think so. I can't stand cartos anymore. Too much fuss, not easy to clean, not easy to tinker with.

Plus I try not to buy disposable hardware.

I just ordered a rebuildable cartomizer (Killer 705 from greekvapes.eu) and a couple glass/pyrex carto tanks. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just ordered a rebuildable cartomizer (Killer 705 from greekvapes.eu) and a couple glass/pyrex carto tanks. :)
Adeline, please do a review of the Killer once you've tried it. Very much interested in this, too.

Hope to have my AGA Tiamamat plus up and running this weekend. My Bully drip tip came for the Silver Bullet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread