While Waiting for my EQ- VV Bottom Feeder alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
any of you guys know what that VV reo is going to be based on (circuit wise)?

Looks like fono is going with the Kick for the phidias but he's not letting on how it's going to be adjustable or if he's going to have a display at all. I was hoping he'd do a provari mod but he's decided not to go that route... I have a few canibalized Provari PC boards comming back to me that I'm trying to figure out what to do with ;-)

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
It's going to be using the same technology as a Buzz Pro since the chips and everything else will be coming from notcigs. Here's the thread if you want more info:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/224539-vv-reos.html

Looks like fono is going with the Kick for the phidias but he's not letting on how it's going to be adjustable or if he's going to have a display at all. I was hoping he'd do a provari mod but he's decided not to go that route... I have a few canibalized Provari PC boards comming back to me that I'm trying to figure out what to do with ;-)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

The VV REO is going to have the Buzz Pro chip in it.

PM Sent

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Got a LINE yesterday; put it together today... I may have been lucky because my first try and it fired (1.9 Ohm) on my Provari.
The Line is not cheap but I am happy with it especially since it has good air draw according to my preferences; slightly restricted. +1
Good looking, slim form, a bit long 2 1/4" tall without the d/t but that's ok since it has a tank (on the bottom).
(Looking forward to the LV being shorter, for dripping.)

As far as vape: flavor is spot on, but I need to improve the wicking factor. Someone said to poke a hole in the mesh wick.
Believe it or not, I'm dripping with it and i got to say it's about the best vape I've had yet.
Why? Because flavor and vapor production.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Been playing with the LINE for a couple hours now, and just a new discovery... The LINE has a tank at the bottom and it wicks up the mesh roll.
I was dripping it because i wanted more vapor that what it would wick up...
So i tried tilting it so the juice would roll up to the coil area and viola....
I am really loving it so far. !!!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Been playing with the LINE for a couple hours now, and just a new discovery... The LINE has a tank at the bottom and it wicks up the mesh roll.
I was dripping it because i wanted more vapor that what it would wick up...
So i tried tilting it so the juice would roll up to the coil area and viola....
I am really loving it so far. !!!

Where do I find the LINE. Would love to check it out.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Where do I find the LINE. Would love to check it out.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...96-genesis-line-mini-genesis.html#post4148072

MX, there will be second run.
I got this one from Desert Rat who got his earlier than most. I have 2 ordered and will send him one when i get mine.
There was 3 chioces; Line, the Gen Mini and Maxi... most got the Line which is the flagship (1.5ml) the Mini is like 2 or 3ml, and the Maxi is 3 or 4ml.
I might decide I don't need 2.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...96-genesis-line-mini-genesis.html#post4148072

MX, there will be second run.
I got this one from Desert Rat who got his earlier than most. I have 2 ordered and will send him one when i get mine.
There was 3 chioces; Line, the Gen Mini and Maxi... most got the Line which is the flagship (1.5ml) the Mini is like 2 or 3ml, and the Maxi is 3 or 4ml.
I might decide I don't need 2.

Thanks, I will do some reading this weekend. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread