Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I gave up with the Gen Line's that i had. I feel that the amount of effort for setup wasn't worth it for the amount of success i "wasn't" getting from the vape. There is so little room to work with between those silver wire posts and the resistance kept changing on me.
I doubt the LV will be any better in terms of vapor production, but will see.
I guess these are like V1 and V2 for Genisis mods, and i do have Scuba US Gen coming too.

My impression is that Ody is tops so far based on reviews. It has a wick and wire like the iatty, with a ceramic cup, and unlike the iatty, it will fit better on the Provari (?) and with some draw control, which was the problem with iatty for me (on the Vari).

Has anyone tried the Alpha ultramax with RES? i hear that coupled with the AVA atty is a killer. Problem is you have to have the Alpha Ultra ($$) for the RES.
Would be cool if someone could make a RES for other PV's.

What i'm looking at is more vapor and more flavor.
From my using the Line, I wasn't getting any more vapor than from a good conventional atty, even though the taste was a bit better.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Hi all,

Just checking in!! All my mods are dying (most likely all my fault) so I'm stopping by the classy's to see if I can get something to tide me over until they get fixed:) Hope everyone's doing well - looks like we're all still waiting for something :facepalm:

I resemble that remark!!!... I still haven't gotten to rebuilding that scubagen :-(

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
Figured I would bump this back into consciousness. Is anyone still "waiting" on the Eclipse?

Even if we're not technically waiting, it will be interesting to look at the new tech that's come out since Eclipse was recalled. Still only one or two top feeders out there, and no auto-feeders that I know of.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
WOW forgot about this thread LOL

Not sure if we will ever see the EQ there was rumors that it was going to be re-born but guess that was only rumor.

Lots of new stuff out there to play with

I picked up

REO Woodvils VV :)

REO 18490 (Supper Mini)

Now vaping on a REO Grand VV (Coming out soon, First sale date is September 9th I think)

Got my VVG set up with a Mark T Chalice (Kicks but)

New ERA BF RBA is a must if you have a REO Grand or are getting a VVG

Not sure If I would even buy a EQ if it was coming out again. But that is just me.

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
I struck out on the VVWoodvil sale, hopefully on the VVG I'll be lucky.

Is the ERA BF RBA a wick/wire set-up or mesh/wire?

I picked up a VVPV and had mixed results. I love the top feed idea and the Buzz Pro electronics are good too, but the bottle is really small and extremely hard to push (especially with AVE juices).

I've been watching the DNA and DNA-double chip as well as the Nivel chip progress, but not being a modder myself, I'm resigned to be a spectator for a while on those. The Nivel has some exciting features and that Lexi mod that Mamu made looks fantastic.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
The ERA is a bottom fed Rebuldabel atty using Cilica wick and wire. I got a few and they Rock my REO's Got a grand set up with one at 1.2 I can now do 3.7v again with it

Same here on the VVPV I like it but its no way practical to pack around for me. I put a Phoenix RB atty on it for the desk and it works ok. I use AVE as well but the Phoenix will hold about 10 drops so I don't have to feed the atty much.

I got a few DNA chips and there nice. Have one set up in an Old Wood REO :) nice set up. worth the $ if your going to build a VV or VW mod.

Wanting a Nivel chip to play with. Lots of bells and whistles.

I struck out on the VVWoodvil sale, hopefully on the VVG I'll be lucky.

Is the ERA BF RBA a wick/wire set-up or mesh/wire?

I picked up a VVPV and had mixed results. I love the top feed idea and the Buzz Pro electronics are good too, but the bottle is really small and extremely hard to push (especially with AVE juices).

I've been watching the DNA and DNA-double chip as well as the Nivel chip progress, but not being a modder myself, I'm resigned to be a spectator for a while on those. The Nivel has some exciting features and that Lexi mod that Mamu made looks fantastic.

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
I usually just put a tank on the VVPV and use it as a spare. that way I don't have to feed the darn thing. Although I saw that Kir Fanis has a tank with a top port for refilling. Might be fun to see if I could fit the feed tube in there. Double the capacity of the tank!

For now, I'm on a Penelope and Ody kick. Super easy to set up and great performance. A bottom feeder like this would be ideal, since the Reo Grand is still my daily carry.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I was thinking of picking up a Penelope but that's not high on my list right now.

I love the BFRB attys right now. If all goes well I will drop all Standard attys soon. Have been using them for just about a week now and I see no draw back. Cost to repair is only about .2c. Flavor is way better in these then any atty I have had to date and the vapor production is crazy.

Like I said I got an ERA set on a Grand at 1.2 now and it Rocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread