The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

who says that VMOD XL is the best bottom feeder on the earth ?

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by smilee, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Andy Thatcher

Andy Thatcher Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    My wife in her madness decided the house needed another cat and somehow that turned into 3 kittens....feel your pain!

Dog person myself. Not terribly fond of cats.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

2. Katdarling

Katdarling I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I resemble that remark. :glare:

3. Andy Thatcher

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    Cats not Kats :D

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

4. erictho

erictho Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2011
    Edmonton
    i'm going to try a complete rearrangement of the house over the next few days in an effort to locate it. often enough things that would usually command their attention go unnoticed. i leave out all the cat toys as a preventative measure. i have lost the switch before, and have been able to locate it because a cat noticed and was completely enthralled with it. cats are intriguing creatures, but when kept in a clowder really have the potential to act as overlords.
    i sent an email to vapage asking if it was possible to just receive a few switches. has anyone else had this issue? it's just a ridged peg so i was always chasing after this thing, it was kind of out of hand.

5. lordbarby

lordbarby Full Member Verified Member

Feb 12, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Hi, I am, not a techie, but does anyone have an instructional video on how to kick the XL please?

6. heliguy

heliguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    chicago
    Lost my Vmod XL with a kick at a Farm Wedding I was in over the weekend!!!!

It could have been worse, At one point I thought I lost my Darwin. Apparently I lent it to someone and we found it by the DJ booth. 3 hours of searching for my Darwin we find it then I lost my Vmod XL with kick less than 10min later.

Do not drink and vape my friends it does not end well.

Although it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding, I think the never ending bar till 4am is what did me in.

Anyways, Im sucking it up and ordering another one. The only person I can truly blame is myself. Im one of those people that tend to lose things when I drink. Maybe I should attach a cord to my vaporizers when I go out.

I have a feeling someone from the Wedding woke up with a VmodXL and probably has no clue what the hell it is. There were so many things lost at the wedding they had a lost and found box the next day for people to come back and look through. I think they had like 5 cell phones in it. My girlfriends included.

On a side note, I woke up Sunday in the Exercise room of the hotel I was staying in! It was quite a shock to open the door and people were eating breakfast laughing asking my where I just came from. I didn't bother waking my friend up sleeping in there so he could have the same experience I did when I woke up! Apparently my girlfriend accident put the top lock on our room and the manager said she put us in cots in the exercise room. I have a very very vague recollection of any of this.

7. aiccucs

aiccucs Full Member Verified Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Ohio
    Very funny story. At least you found the Darwin, would've hurt a lot more losing that.

Anyways, if you plan on order right away you can get 20% off right now.

Use coupon code 4H98W

One time use code and expires 10/15/2012

8. Katdarling

Katdarling I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    DING DING DING DING! Best VMOD story ever!!

9. ecitek

ecitek Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    Earth
    Has anybody ever run across a source for 2.0 and XL bottles? Vapage is always out, and they are definitely not worth the price they charge.

10. Commie

Commie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Michigan
    I just ordered a pair of XL bottles. The price didn't seem too bad -- $1.50 per bottle. A bit higher than normal 10ml LDPE bottles, but not too much

11. steve1974

steve1974 Full Member

Oct 6, 2012
    windsor ontario
    well ive had my vmod for about a week now and i love the thing! Just got my kick today and so far im impressed at how much better tasting the juice ive been using is! I have no idea what wattage or volts im at but i can definately notice an improvement in flavor!
    Now all i gotta to is mod this to work with my 18650 bats.

12. tonyfalkon

tonyfalkon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    mars
    20% coupon code R6ZX2 dunno how long it will last

13. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    +1 on this question. im not so much worried about the price, im more concerned with availability. Vapage hasnt had the bottles in stock since before i first made my purchase which was 9/25/12.
    dragonflyecigs is also out of stock, same with every other vapage vendor i could find on google.
    it sure would be nice if vapage hadnt made these bottles propriatary. :( or at the very least had the propriatry ones in stock.

14. ecitek

Feb 16, 2010
    Earth
    BINGO.

Why would a company make you use their bottle, which would normally cost about 25 cents, and then NEVER HAVE THEM?

At least the o-rings aren't proprietary - and for what Vapage charges for three of them, you can get a bag-full elsewhere.

15. Kemosabe

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    which atty do you guys prefer? i like the 1.5ohm the best. gives me the sharp TH that i like. however, when the batt is fully charged the voltage is too high and burns the juice / gives me dry hits.

so what i have started to do is use the 2.0ohm when the batt is fully charged, and then switch to the 1.5ohm once the batt is less than 4v. that was working fine, but even with a full charge, the 2.0 wasnt doing it for me.

so i started charging the batttery up to only 4v, and using the 1.5ohm exclusively. this is working well, but now ive got shorter usage time.

im thinking of finding a 1.7ohm atty.

do you guys use the vapage attys or do you use other types of attys?

16. ecitek

Feb 16, 2010
    Earth
    I use Better Life 1.5s from Value Vapor - $4.99ea and they are great IMO.

17. Andy Thatcher

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    1.5 Shifu's still rocking on my VMod's.

Haven't managed kill one of them yet. Think the oldest one is over 2 months and still kicking without a break for a dip in vodka or the like.

Not so much my go to atty's as my only atty's now apart from a couple of 510's and an older Hybrid or two. They don't get a look in. My venerable 357 is still hanging on for dear life since June but my Aero's have died. The Shifu's have ruled the roost since they appeared and are in no danger of being shifted.

Even if they die I have another couple of new one's.

Anyway Kemo having a rough clue that you vape similar juices to me, yes I am a mind reader !, I don't really get dry hits but I am mindful of vaping with the VMod at an angle to allow gravity feeding on a fresh battery change.

18. Kemosabe

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Ello AT! i do find tha thaving my atty super flooded works well when the batt is full. i like my atties wetter than usual anyway so this is not a problem for me. good tip.

19. Andy Thatcher

Jan 22, 2012
    Brit in Orlando
    The only time it is too wet with a fresh battery is when I get juice instead of vape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

20. GobblerHunter

GobblerHunter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Milton, NC
    Been there and done that one!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.