who says that VMOD XL is the best bottom feeder on the earth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
i'm going to try a complete rearrangement of the house over the next few days in an effort to locate it. often enough things that would usually command their attention go unnoticed. i leave out all the cat toys as a preventative measure. i have lost the switch before, and have been able to locate it because a cat noticed and was completely enthralled with it. cats are intriguing creatures, but when kept in a clowder really have the potential to act as overlords.
i sent an email to vapage asking if it was possible to just receive a few switches. has anyone else had this issue? it's just a ridged peg so i was always chasing after this thing, it was kind of out of hand.

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
Lost my Vmod XL with a kick at a Farm Wedding I was in over the weekend!!!!

It could have been worse, At one point I thought I lost my Darwin. Apparently I lent it to someone and we found it by the DJ booth. 3 hours of searching for my Darwin we find it then I lost my Vmod XL with kick less than 10min later.

Do not drink and vape my friends it does not end well.

Although it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding, I think the never ending bar till 4am is what did me in.

Anyways, Im sucking it up and ordering another one. The only person I can truly blame is myself. Im one of those people that tend to lose things when I drink. Maybe I should attach a cord to my vaporizers when I go out.

I have a feeling someone from the Wedding woke up with a VmodXL and probably has no clue what the hell it is. There were so many things lost at the wedding they had a lost and found box the next day for people to come back and look through. I think they had like 5 cell phones in it. My girlfriends included.

On a side note, I woke up Sunday in the Exercise room of the hotel I was staying in! It was quite a shock to open the door and people were eating breakfast laughing asking my where I just came from. I didn't bother waking my friend up sleeping in there so he could have the same experience I did when I woke up! Apparently my girlfriend accident put the top lock on our room and the manager said she put us in cots in the exercise room. I have a very very vague recollection of any of this.

aiccucs

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
Ohio
Anyways, Im sucking it up and ordering another one. The only person I can truly blame is myself. Im one of those people that tend to lose things when I drink.

Very funny story. At least you found the Darwin, would've hurt a lot more losing that.

Anyways, if you plan on order right away you can get 20% off right now.

Use coupon code 4H98W

One time use code and expires 10/15/2012

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Lost my Vmod XL with a kick at a Farm Wedding I was in over the weekend!!!!

It could have been worse, At one point I thought I lost my Darwin. Apparently I lent it to someone and we found it by the DJ booth. 3 hours of searching for my Darwin we find it then I lost my Vmod XL with kick less than 10min later.

Do not drink and vape my friends it does not end well.

Although it was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding, I think the never ending bar till 4am is what did me in.

Anyways, Im sucking it up and ordering another one. The only person I can truly blame is myself. Im one of those people that tend to lose things when I drink. Maybe I should attach a cord to my vaporizers when I go out.

I have a feeling someone from the Wedding woke up with a VmodXL and probably has no clue what the hell it is. There were so many things lost at the wedding they had a lost and found box the next day for people to come back and look through. I think they had like 5 cell phones in it. My girlfriends included.

On a side note, I woke up Sunday in the Exercise room of the hotel I was staying in! It was quite a shock to open the door and people were eating breakfast laughing asking my where I just came from. I didn't bother waking my friend up sleeping in there so he could have the same experience I did when I woke up! Apparently my girlfriend accident put the top lock on our room and the manager said she put us in cots in the exercise room. I have a very very vague recollection of any of this.

DING DING DING DING! Best VMOD story ever!!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Has anybody ever run across a source for 2.0 and XL bottles? Vapage is always out, and they are definitely not worth the price they charge.

+1 on this question. im not so much worried about the price, im more concerned with availability. Vapage hasnt had the bottles in stock since before i first made my purchase which was 9/25/12.
dragonflyecigs is also out of stock, same with every other vapage vendor i could find on google.
it sure would be nice if vapage hadnt made these bottles propriatary. :( or at the very least had the propriatry ones in stock.

ecitek

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Earth
+1 on this question. im not so much worried about the price, im more concerned with availability. Vapage hasnt had the bottles in stock since before i first made my purchase which was 9/25/12.
dragonflyecigs is also out of stock, same with every other vapage vendor i could find on google.
it sure would be nice if vapage hadnt made these bottles propriatary. :( or at the very least had the propriatry ones in stock.

BINGO.

Why would a company make you use their bottle, which would normally cost about 25 cents, and then NEVER HAVE THEM?

At least the o-rings aren't proprietary - and for what Vapage charges for three of them, you can get a bag-full elsewhere.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
which atty do you guys prefer? i like the 1.5ohm the best. gives me the sharp TH that i like. however, when the batt is fully charged the voltage is too high and burns the juice / gives me dry hits.

so what i have started to do is use the 2.0ohm when the batt is fully charged, and then switch to the 1.5ohm once the batt is less than 4v. that was working fine, but even with a full charge, the 2.0 wasnt doing it for me.

so i started charging the batttery up to only 4v, and using the 1.5ohm exclusively. this is working well, but now ive got shorter usage time.

im thinking of finding a 1.7ohm atty.

do you guys use the vapage attys or do you use other types of attys?

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
1.5 Shifu's still rocking on my VMod's.

Haven't managed kill one of them yet. Think the oldest one is over 2 months and still kicking without a break for a dip in vodka or the like.

Not so much my go to atty's as my only atty's now apart from a couple of 510's and an older Hybrid or two. They don't get a look in. My venerable 357 is still hanging on for dear life since June but my Aero's have died. The Shifu's have ruled the roost since they appeared and are in no danger of being shifted.

Even if they die I have another couple of new one's.

Anyway Kemo having a rough clue that you vape similar juices to me, yes I am a mind reader !, I don't really get dry hits but I am mindful of vaping with the VMod at an angle to allow gravity feeding on a fresh battery change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread