Why do so many people dislike Provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Yes bishop that would be my best guess, but i dont know. It wasnt as much as i just did now.

I really had chalked it up to the vendor but i try not to talk bad about vendors

Eta i bought a itaste from them that was junk too,
I have bought more since from another vendor and the only problems ive had is finish wearing off

Last edited:

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Yes bishop that would be my best guess, but i dont know. It wasnt as much as i just did now.

I really had chalked it up to the vendor but i try not to talk bad about vendors

Eta i bought a itaste from them that was junk too,
I have bought more since from another vendor and the only problems ive had is finish wearing off

Could have been the fall on the concrete too....
See i had the mvp2 for a couple days, i had ibtank glass on it, it fell out of my ourse while getting toddler out the carseat, hit concrete, glass tank broke and the mvp2 button was stick pressed in, as soon as i picked it up it flashed a gazillion times and died and has not come back.
But earlier you said it happened another way...
First my string of bad luck...
was gifted a supposed awesome clearo DOA
BOUGHT ITASTE 10s kit, and accessories extra clearos, nothing would screw i into it, partial credit
won a ego c upgrade, never recharged after the first use.
bought an ibtanked, dropped it on the third day of owning,
cracked my evod with an ejuice.
mvp2 stopped working when my carto slipped out of the tank while driving. Owned it threee days.
bought an ago it turned on and wouldnt turn off and never recharged.
I'm totally guessing But my guess is the juice since you described it in another post as "Covered in juice"

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I always assumed a lot of the hate came from the newbie forum awhile back when people would ask about an inexpensive mod recommendation and people would just come in and say "Just get a provari".

Yeah, there were a couple of knuckleheads who did that. Please consider the source before labeling and lumping all Provari owners as one of them. No different than the knuckleheads who come into the newbie forum and recommend a mechanical mod with sub-ohm coils to someone who's still using a cigalike.

Last edited:

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Could have been the fall on the concrete too....
But my guess is the juice since you described it in another post as "Covered in juice"

I would like to know what your point is, since ive said nothing bad about the mvp?
What point are you trying to make?
That my first one broke, so i bought another.
And that i also bought a provari since it can be repaired?
The two mvps cost the same as one provari.

What are you trying to say?
I dont understand.
I think you are trying to imply that i dont like my mvp.. But i have only said the opposite on any thread.
So do u have ideas on how to fix it?
I have also since soaked it in vodka in an attempt to clean it.
So keep digging if you want. I am not hiding annything and any one who knows me knows all this already, i see your join date is jan. ETA meaning you dont know me, so you probably have not been in discussions with me over my devices. If so i dont remember.
So please tell me, do u think im hiding something?
Did you misunderstand something?
I know since u r digging go find the posts where i reccomend the mvp... Cuz theres tons of those.

Last edited:

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
But i never fired it. So that should not have caused it to break, right? And turns out it still does wobble, was just trying to fix that last night.

I have learned a lot since then, and i have had tanks leak even on my ego batteries, cleaned them off and they work just fine. So why did it not work on the mvp2 i bought? Gotvapes is a verified vendor here so are they selling a bad product? Was it a faulty mvp? Who knows. So i stand with my answer of i have no idea.

Edit to also add, please dont make me look like i dont like my mvp, two or three days later i bought another one. I reccomend them to people all the time. It is still a fact that it should not have malfunctioned because a tank leaked. If that were true then all my other batteries should be messed up too.

Edit again to add,

Guess why i bought the provari, because if it breaks they fix it.
What!? Isnt that crazy? You can send it in for repairs.

Go on find those posts for me and quote them here too, the repair fees and turn around times.
THE WHOLE REASON I BOUGHT MINE IS BECAUSE I HAVE A MURPHYS LAW CLOUD ABOVE ME
If there is a slight chance that something can go wrong, it will for me. And that is why i bought one.
Ive posted that before too.

And in the meantime if you find some one who knows how to repair an mvp2 msg me their info. Id like mine fixed and then id have 5 days of vape battery life with just two mods!

Listen I'm not here to argue with you or try to embarrass you, I just find it somewhat disingenuous that for months you have been telling everyone that would listen that your first MVP2 just upped and died...Blaming the device and/or the vendor when the whole time you knew the device had been flooded due to a dropped and Broken tank ...I asked you point blank what caused it to fail and you said,"I wish I knew" ....If you can't see the problem with that then I can't help you...You should go back and clear the vendors name at the very least I think...that's very misleading to blame them and not tell the whole story .

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Yeah, I would call that a double whamy!!!

NO WHAMMYS
whammy.jpg

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Listen I'm not here to argue with you or try to embarrass you, I just find it somewhat disingenuous that for months you have been telling everyone that would listen that your first MVP2 just upped and died...Blaming the device and/or the vendor when the whole time you knew the device had been flooded due to a dropped and Broken tank ...I asked you point blank what caused it to fail and you said,"I wish I knew" ....If you can't see the problem with that then I can't help you...You should go back and clear the vendors name at the very least I think...that's very misleading to blame them and not tell the whole story .

Well personally my honest opinion would be the vendor. So u are not embarrassing me. I paid $70 for it, it came in a crack boxed. Turns out i prolly could have contacted innokin right then but i did not know that at the time. For months i have warned people that if it breaks its broken, but that i love mine enough to turn around twi or somdays later to buy another. So was it the tank probably was it the drop, no because i have dropped my newer mvp a dozen times much further. Was it faulty to begin with, maybe. So again i dont get the point when i havnt for once discouraged any one from buying one, only promoted it. So if youmarent trying tomstart something i dont get it. My only point was that it is not repairable so should it break its broken, not as big of a deal now that they are $40. But back then $70 is alot more.
And as imsaid before i bought a vv3 from them that the tanks wouldnt screw in at all. So no im not clearing any ones name. No my mvp is not junk so i would appreciate it if you stopped implying that i said so. I have no idea why the mvp wont fire a tank, it has power, all my pther batteries have gone thru more damage than the first one. I just spilled half a bottle of juice on my provari and it fired up fine.
My ibtank had 1.5 ml in it. So again i dont know your point other than somewhere somehow you have it i. Your head that i dont like my mvp. Which i dont understand at all because i have only said that i love my mvp and my provari and i have also said it would be hard to chose and somedays i'd chose the mvp and other days ii'd chose my provari. I dont lnow how many batteries you have lost to a cracked tank, ive lost one. If thats what caused it. But i couldnt tell you if it wasnt faulty to befon with. Again. Dont know what the point is here. And i have told the whole story a bunch of times, obviously.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Yeah, I would call that a double whamy!!!

No i dont think that would have done it, my newer mvp survived sliding off the trunk of my car onto concrete, so i think the drop wasnt what did it. It was maybe 12 inches. My purse was anout equal to the car footstep when hou open the door.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Well i love mine i have the provari and the mvp2.
Reccomend them and the vv3 to newer vapers.
I have cheap ego kits put together that i give to friends.
Just bought my dad a kamry pipe. Mom i bought her the kanger esmart. I just love vaping.
Im down to maybe three cigs a day i think i need to up my nicotine and ill be off the cigarettes.
I just want every one to be happy with their vape, and if they arent happy with what they have i try to throw them some options.
Thats what its suppose to be about.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Wow, this has really turned ugly. This whole post turned from being about a device to undermining one another and bringing up old posts. It's all easy to do while sitting behind a computer, although I believe some of you would be dramatic enough to pull this crap in the open.

I let it go after her response,her first edit,her second edit and her third.. I do not think it was fair to anyone especially the vendor, who was repeatedly mentioned in her posts. I expect some degree of honesty about a device failure. Don't say you have no idea what happened when you've already said what happened in a previous post,Two versions.The truth is I wasn't going to comment on it again...She just keeps posting and posting, going round and round. Sorry for the hijack, I just wanted to know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread