buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
Isn't it three clicks to change to tc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received mine. New batteries, updated to 1.07. 3 clicks and can't change to TC.. Anyone else have an idea what else to do.

Yes three clicks. I'm updated now and have temp control. Try varying the speed of clicks. Sometimes if I go too fast or too slow it won't change

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
lol well I have tried 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 clicks, fast, slow, hard , medium , no batteries , with batteries, no update, with update, 4 updates, different cables, with or with out atty, at night during the day, and even Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right, B, A, SELECT, Start and still no TC :w00t: So to fix the issue I just mailed them both back to the vendors....and emailed Wismec and told them to bite a crank , na I didn't tell them to bite a crank but I did explain to them the situation...

Last edited:

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
lol well I have tried 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 clicks, fast, slow, hard , medium , no batteries , with batteries, no update, with update, 4 updates, different cables, with or with out atty, at night during the day, and even Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right, B, A, SELECT, Start and still no TC :w00t:
That's just weird. I'm at a loss of words. Wish I could help more.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
My first one changed TC with or with out an atty until it just completely disappeared, It reminded me of getting one of those fake 32GB micro cards , it reads 32GB of space but its actually just 2GB after you format it..:?:

Just to make sure you do have an atty on the mod when you try to change temp?

I haven't got the mod yet but if it uses the same chip as the Evic VTC mini it won't change without an atty on it.

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
:thumbs:
My first one changed TC with or with out an atty until it just completely disappeared, It reminded me of getting one of those fake 32GB micro cards , it reads 32GB of space but its actually just 2GB after you format it..:?:
You know the Chinese enjoy making us look stupid anyways...

Reactions: buzzkill657

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
;0
Same here in Michigan, supposed to be nice the next few days. Gotta love it! I was also wondering if maybe it's a bad batch. Seems like up until a few days ago, all the comments were extremely favorable.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi, @Wingsfan0310. I couldn't help but notice I'm practically your next door neighbor here in Gibraltar. It is nice outside isn't it. :)

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
;0

Hi, @Wingsfan0310. I couldn't help but notice I'm practically your next door neighbor here in Gibraltar. It is nice outside isn't it. :)
Absolutely it is, supposed to be at least this warm tomorrow too :) . I didn't realize you were in Gibraltar, just down the road. Glad to meet you and Hello neighbor!

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: Thayamax

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    3 clicks on mine works fine with or without atty

My 2nd SS TC test:
    Clapton 28AWG SS316 wire wrapped around a 24AWG SS316
    Dual coil, 3mm ID, @ 0.15ohm