Status
Not open for further replies.

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I admit I might be an ... by assuming, but seems as though it would go through juice at some serious speed. They should make another with bigger tank. Options be good. Looks very nice though.

Yup, it tears through a tank pretty fast. Great for a drive across town, bad for a night out drinking. :D Still, I really like the small size of the current tank and hope they support both this size and a bigger size in the future.

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
ip0fmu.jpg

Yea dravell, just saw it. Perfect timing too, cuz I was considering on getting ethier the lemo or antlantis, something to use other then my kayfun, while driving. I believe its still barely new to where only vendors or sponsors can get them. Any news on when its gonna hit vape shops? If it performs like it says it does on the video, I might just stop dripping.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Personally, I would not order from Vapenw.com, as they do not give an approx. send out date.

Sorry, but I think the Silverplay is .... ugly. Too big a chamber, heat sink rings that do no good on an RTA and too tall.

Greg W.

That's a valid opinion HOWEVER it is compatible with all the kayfun parts... So the possibilities are endless in terms of looks...

Here's mine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421438231.007883.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
For those lucky that already got this RTA, what build exactly you think would produce the best flavor from a mech mod? and which would produce the most vapor? I ordered two :D
I've been using mine with regulated mods but since no one has jumped in, I'll take a stab. I'm finding the best flavor is with a coil wrapped around a 2.4 mm screwdriver. I tried the 2 mm coils but the flavor wasn't there for me. I got vapor but not nearly as much flavor.

I think I mixed this batch of juice 50/50 PG/VG and at 20 Watts with the air half closed I'm getting clouds. I have 12 wraps on this build, an earlier one was 10. If I were you, I'd probably try for a 0.5 Ohm resistance to start and adjust from there. I trim the cotton for the bottom of the channel, the do a v cut from the ends of the coils to the end of the cotton. It seems to work pretty well so far though this is only my second tank full with this build.

Last edited:

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
The Triangle Vapes preorder has left Hong Kong.

Haven't been this excited about an atty since my first Kayfun.

Same here! A new toy with lots of hope. I have multiple items awaiting shipment once the Goblin makes it to him. I may even pick up more goodies to add to the pile. He just got some koh jen do in, in small pack sizes. I have yet to try that stuff out yet. :2cool:

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
What coil setups are you guys using? I got one last night and set it up with a 0.8 dual 28 gauge on a 2mm drill bit @30 watts and it works but the flavour isn't on par with the lemo or atlantis and I would have thought it would produce more flavour. Any suggestions?

What is your PG / VG ratio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread