• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your favorite mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
high drain allows us to draw lots of current or amps without damaging the cels. pretty hard to over discharge the batteries because the vape gets so weenie when the battery gets to a respectable recharge level you will change the battery anyway. damage is more likely to occur with not having a high enough c rating to supply the amps needed to run an atty/carto

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
I also find that my TrustFire come off the charger at 4.0V, while my AW AMRs come off at 4.2, so they start off stronger, too. But yeah, AWs have a much more level power curve than regular protected batts, so they perform pretty steady throughout.

+1 for the aw batteries

rj1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
cincinnati
Reos are awesome mods and the reo mini is very small you can conceal it in your hand! They can use 510 attys and 306 attys! I bought a mini about 6 weeks ago and since ive gotten it i hardly ever use any of my other mods... Good luck on your search for the perfect mod! The juice reaches the atty thro the open center post when you squeeze the bottle! I also prefer aw imr high drain batts! There the best IMO!

Last edited:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Reos are awesome mods and the reo mini is very small you can conceal it in your hand! They can use 510 attys and 306 attys! I bought a mini about 6 weeks ago and since ive gotten it i hardly ever use any of my other mods... Good luck on your search for the perfect mod! The juice reaches the atty thro the open center post when you squeeze the bottle! I also prefer aw imr high drain batts! There the best IMO!

Agreed...

I owned an wooden bottom-feeding Ali'i, but there where durability issues...for someone reason, it broke in 3 pieces every time I dropped it on the ceramic kitchen floor....lol

Also, with the REO Grand or Mini, there is no center pin to attach the atty...Therefore, any adaptor will work....I've placed a 901 on it with a 510-901 adaptor...no problems for the juice to get up to the atty.

All in all...if you’re looking for a multi-functional, durable (aircraft aluminum), mechanical, bottom feeding mod...the top of the line are the REO series.

Have a peak at the "REOnaut" community ....very helpful and supportive group, I wouldn't have been so ready to purchase without them...but they are certifiably crazy.....LOL

Reos Mods

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread