Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
kinda but a little smaller,
it would be a open book design
it'll have the same type of holder for the buzz
and also smaller ones for cr123s and attys cartos or tips

do you guys remember those binders for school that were zip up, and inside they had those slots for the pens, thats what i want.

Case Logic makes a small USB drive case that the Buzz will fit in if you take off your atty or carto. It will also hold extra batteries, attys and juice.

Case Logic 6 Capacity USB Drive Shuttle > CD Organization > Case Logic

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Case Logic makes a small USB drive case that the Buzz will fit in if you take off your atty or carto. It will also hold extra batteries, attys and juice.

Case Logic 6 Capacity USB Drive Shuttle > CD Organization > Case Logic

That's what I use and while it's OKAY, I think I'd like the diabetic version better since it has the neoprene in the 'spine' to hold the buzz. For what it's worth, you can fit a buzz with a 510 adapter and cartomizer assembled into the USB drive version. It will also fit 10ml ejuice bottles if you pop a few stitches on the elastic bands, otherwise they're VERY snug around the tops. You can fit 5 10ml bottles and a little creative wiggling will allow you to zip it shut. I used the 6th pocket for cartomizers/attomizers since I needed them more than the extra set of batteries with my vaping rate.

Socalvapster

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Rosemead, California
wow! combine that with a contact switch and you have something really new!!!!
I was just about to suggest a contact switch, but one other thing I thought would make this the best is that if you had a port for a mini usb to make this a pass through when sitting at your computer or in the car with a cig adapter with usb ports to save your batteries. I also thought another port to connect to your multimeter so you can vape and adjust on the fly and see exactly where the sweet spots are but I guess that's where the variable color led comes into play. Maybe in future models make different sizes utilizing larger batteries like the Precious having 3 different sizes. The Precious is using a touch switch also and claims to be variable voltage. They are in Romania and I tend to like to buy products made here in the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
would make this the best is that if you had a port for a mini usb to make this a pass through when sitting at your computer or in the car with a cig adapter with usb ports to save your batteries. I also thought another port to connect to your multimeter so you can vape and adjust on the fly. how about a variable voltage usb pass through. No need for built in protection since there will be no batteries, knob and a port to connect to a multimeter ?
something like this? i know you didn't mean for it to be on a box. but the one i'm making also has bottom feeding leak proof. the usb on the left allows to use as PT. can use a usb w/inline charger and vape from the 18650 or take out the batt and vape from the power source...

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
If you're taking general suggestions, and not just ones for the buzz, I have one. I've posted this a couple times in various threads, but since you seem to have the drive and resources to actually pull it off, I'll post it here too.

Drip tips are too expensive for what they are. The metal ones get too hot and the delrin ones can melt and deform. All these issues could be solved by molding them out of high-temp silicone - the stuff they make pot holders and cooking sheets out of. It is completely food-safe, won't alter the vapor's flavor, will not melt or transfer heat, is impervious to PG/VG/nicotine, can be dyed nearly any color, and it's dirt cheap. You could basically make molds of the straight-style metal tips from HG and cast them as-is. Make the molds with the o-rings in place and you'll get the same effect in a single-piece finished product - a soft ridge to hold the tip in the atty tube.

Produced in bulk, these could be made for pennies a piece. Hell, you get two similarly-sized pieces of silicone with every carto you buy, and they only charge a buck or two for those including the cartomizer itself. At a buck each, most people would buy a dozen "soft-tips" and just consider them semi-disposable. I know I would.

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Yes 3.6 - 6 volts Bro !
:toast:
i meant to ask as a Vin. sorry! would it work if i have a Vin of 5V or 6V?
cos if you could have something replacing the batts on the Buzz body and come out from one of the safety holes maybe you could wire it to your power supply and use it like a PT? dumb idea?
and here's my SUCKaTON.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5A1I5pMTY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread