Your last analog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
NC
4.5 months ago for me. I got the ecig starter pack in the mail and had no idea what would happen as I'd never tried one. I read the instructions and tried it and never had another analog. I gave away my remaining packs a few weeks later and was just amazed that I quit on the spot without even planning that. vaping is THE ANSWER :)

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
i bought my vape on a whim 3 weeks ago today. I finished the half pack of smokes I had and then I bummed a couple from a guy at work I have not had one since Oct 11th actually. I think that is what my banner statesmy banner is calculating from Oct 8th. But I am thrilled. I have tried without success several times until now.

abstractcousin

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
my favorite go to cig was the Newport 100s. im pretty sure that this was the first pack i baught at a legal age. it was either that or the camel crush... i cant remember too well. then i tired the marlboro gold, then the marlboro black menthol, then back and forth between newport 100s and turkish royals. i would keep 2 packs on me, one pack of newps in my pocket, and a pack of turks in my car for about a year. then before i quit, i tried the american spirits, and boy, that really helped me quit. it just isnt as smooth and it was easier to resist. (little fact i guess...one of my friend's parents own american spirit tobacco co. its funny because he only smokes turkish royals and hates american spirit. filthy rich.. , topical fact i guess.. idk..).

although i started vaping about 2 years ago.. i still smoked about a cig or 2 every week because of parties and stuff. last cig i had was about 2 months ago.. turkish royal

Reroka

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Durham, North Carolina
As an ex-smoker, I am very proud to say that today makes one month, and a week since my last analog! I look for every opportunity to brag! So I figured, why not start a thread for that very purpose. So brag about your personal accomplishments, and give support to the people on the same journey to a happier, and healthier life!

Congrats, I now been off analogs for almost 40 days. It feels good to be off the fags.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I love to hear success stories! The only down side for me is, all the money I thought I would be saving from not smoking... I spend on vape gear!

Trust me, in time that will change. In the 2.5 years that I've been vaping I haven't even come close to spending the over $10,000 that I would have spent on cigarettes, pipes, and cigars.

Like everyone else I spent a fair amount finding what I like. I even spent a fair amount chasing my tail down that rat hole of the latest & greatest, but in time I already had more than enough STUFF, and even that became redundant.
    Now I wrap my own coils (maybe 30c/month), and DiY my own e-liquid (maybe $6/month), and have money left over from my $20 budget to treat myself to a carto or two.

I suppose in the future I will need to buy another gallon of both PG & VG ($20 each), but for the most part I have enough STUFF to last several lifetimes.

So fear not, in time vaping will become cheaper.

As for last cigarette, for me the transmission from smoking to vaping was seamless. One day I was a smoker, and the next day I was a vaper. I was about two months into vaping and for no reason at all I bought a pack of cigarettes. I smoked 1/2 of 1 cigarette, and threw the rest away. Guess it really was April fools 2011.

Last edited:
    As an ex-smoker, I am very proud to say that today makes one month, and a week since my last analog! I look for every opportunity to brag! So I figured, why not start a thread for that very purpose. So brag about your personal accomplishments, and give support to the people on the same journey to a happier, and healthier life!

Congratulations! Feels great, doesn't it? I really don't remember my last analog. I only know I wanted to get pregnant so I quit three months in advance of that...stayed quit through pregnancy and breastfeeding...then took it up again, then a few months later, I quit for good using the patch. I don't remember that "last cig" at all, though, weirdly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread