Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I know for sure he did it on CBs show, but I do not remember if he did that at all in the Phil vid.
I believe that was on either one of CB's shows or a chat.
Maybe a Phil video?

Basically...... he filled it most of the way, not full, put the top on.
Tipped it upside down and pushed the top the rest of the way on.

macdo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ottawa(near)
Good morning gang, I just wanted to say that I'm pleased with my new Brevis. I tried a dozen AW batteries and only 4 would work(not a big deal). Threw an extra washer under the screw in the switch and now they all work. This is one of the best vapes I've ever had. Between the gold contacts and the Nextel I'm in heaven. It hits like a Ti.

Have a great day everyone!

macdo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Ottawa(near)
Woo! Glad you like it! Mine should be here tomorrow. I kinda want to sleep through the day so the anticipation doesn't kill me :lol:

Hahaha you're just like me. One more sleep and it will be in your hands:). You're going to love the new switch. Zero misfires. Love the gold contacts!

Last edited:

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Good morning gang, I just wanted to say that I'm pleased with my new Brevis. I tried a dozen AW batteries and only 4 would work(not a big deal). Threw an extra washer under the screw in the switch and now they all work. This is one of the best vapes I've ever had. Between the gold contacts and the Nextel I'm in heaven. It hits like a Ti.

Have a great day everyone!

Same here. I had the same issues and all I did was stick in an extra washer. I set it up with Nextel yesterday. I had been using ekowool and switched out to the Nextel last night. Hits really hard!

Oh, and good morning all :)

NayrTrawe

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
Chicago, IL
Doesn't matter what I throw at my SW, it's not firing, I'm stumped, never had this happen. I do have the gold pin 510 connector coming this wk, we will see if that changes things.. Keep y'all posted.

Sorry to throw out a really obvious piece of advice, but did you make sure to put the thick spring that goes under the atomizer back in? I have forgotten to do that a couple of times and have been mystified as to why my SW wouldn't fire. Other than that all I can think of is that maybe you popped a coil....

Beardy

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Portland, OR
Hey everyone!

can i see a more detailed pic of the carto tank, inside the top cap, etc? just curious.

Kiba, I'm really sorry I didn't have a chance to get some good photos last night. I took some with my cell phone, but bad lighting made it impossible to see anything worth a damn. I'm at work so I can't deliver any photos until later this afternoon. I'll take some with my dslr this afternoon and get good shots of the carto female connection and top cap interior.

Again I'll say that the carto tank is a breeze to work with. I've filled it twice the Zen described way and it works really well. So far, I've had zero flooding or dry hits whats so ever. Topping off is a piece of cake as well, very clean in comparison to my other tanks.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
Kayfun, and it's working fine on other devices, also it has an adjustable pin...still nothing...also I've tried multiple different attys and cartos, nothing...hhhmmmmim I'm real confused as it was working fine before the rebuild..

Rockstarr, if it's any consolation, you are not alone; my SW with 501 connection is not working either. However my positive pin actually came out. I put it back in put not sure, well obviously it's not, in the right way; it's not firing, period. Very frustrating; sending to my buddy to look at for me.

DirtyHarry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Fremont, CA
Morning/Afternoon, all!!!

I have a bad attitude today and am blowing off work. Meh - I've got PTO to spare, even with my planned vacation next week. :)

I'm just watching more "Doctor-Friggin'-Who" (got 4 more seasons to get through to "catch up") and vaping away in the comfy couch in my home office. I think I'll mix a cocktail, even though it's not even noon...

Did I mention BAD ATTITUDE?!?!?

-Insp. 2211

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Morning/Afternoon, all!!!

I have a bad attitude today and am blowing off work. Meh - I've got PTO to spare, even with my planned vacation next week. :)

I'm just watching more "Doctor-Friggin'-Who" (got 4 more seasons to get through to "catch up") and vaping away in the comfy couch in my home office. I think I'll mix a cocktail, even though it's not even noon...

Did I mention BAD ATTITUDE?!?!?

-Insp. 2211

Have a drink for me DH

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
Will do!!! :toast:

-Insp. 2211
(Anyone else using Yahoo SMTP w/ Outlook and having problems these past two days??? Can't figure this out...
...even blowing off work, I'm doing tech support... for myself! :p )

I use Postbox, which is a commercial branch of Thunderbird, I believe.

Vapemail today! The 18490s for my Medius-tube.
Going to charge my new 350s and 490s, so that when my Z2 stuff gets here, I'll be ready to go back and fourth trying out all the different configurations :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread