Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
What is his policy position on deficit spending for vape gear? Does he support gayly vaping? A women's right to choose juices? Equal pay for B&M workers?

You know there are going to be campaign issues regarding undisclosed gear contributions from European mod makers. Was there Quid pro quo or Quid pro qorax? Can he survive the media scrutiny? Can he garner popular support for his videos from the rank and file eGo/eVod users? Will the vast Kanger/Smoktech Wing Conspiracy bring him down?

You know he re-wicks daily. What is the environmental impact of that?!!

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome back people, new ECF is AMAZINGGG

Yep, ecf is looking good at least the mobile edition. Patiently awaiting Pheno lite. Should be here tomorrow! Whats a good NI build for it?

Personally, not liking it. I do most of my reading/posting from a PC.

I just don't like that there's no dark theme. I'm not a fan of white (or light colored) backgrounds with dark text. I prefer dark background with light text. I read that it's planned, though. Glad to have this place back regardless.

I don't need a dark theme per se but this white is just killing it for me. I used to use the light blue background with the dark blue font and it was perfect. Hopefully those themes will be resurrected.

I liked being able to choose background and look, and how many posts per page.

I like having as many posts per page myself. On most of the other forums that I frequent (not all vape related) I choose 100 posts per page. We're now back down to 20/page. Ugh! *sigh*

I have been hanging out less than I used to, not intentionally, but somehow something does feel like its missing.

I've found this as well with the new changes. I hardly visited the forum this past weekend.

I use the dark theme in settings and I like it. Im glad they fixed the tapatalk issue. Whoever "they" are.

I saw someone post in another thread about being able to select a darker theme from settings. That's only controlled by TapaTalk as those of use using a PC don't have the option. :(

/endwhining

*Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Ok folks. This banter was fun, but this thread is a sticky where folks come for on-topic information. Because of its Sticky status, we regulars have a duty to maintain its value. It is not a chit-chat thread per se.

I've been guilty on occasion of off topic posts. But doing so too much will dilute its informative value and make it difficult for non-regulars to find answers.

That doesn't mean we can't have fun and have the occassional topic stray.

Please keep posts on topic regarding RTAs. Building them, release dates, problems and successes, how they look and function on particular mods, or products that are ancillary or closely related to RTAs. You get the idea.

This is not a thread for RDAs or other types of atomizers (except for comparison and contrast) or mods in general, nor is it a marketing thread for any particular vendor.

I hope this post is not taken as too autocratic but only as a reminder of this thread's importance and our duty to newcomers and veterans seeking help.

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
A new 14 mm RTA is about to be released by IQ Hybrid, Romania.
Iullius said:
This day's I will come up with a new product !
14 mm atomizer , bottom feeder , ajustable air hole and positive pin.

I will post informations here on Waporwall and on Facebook under account Iullius's Modds and the selling will be from my website Iullius.com | Just another WordPress site
Stay close !

INFO SOURCE: Vapor Wall

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Anyone checked out the Cthulhu RTA or Orc (made by Cigreen)? I got my Cthulhu in today but it was pretty oily so I've got it soaking at the moment but pretty excited to try it out. The Orc looks to be kind of a mish-mash of features from the Erlk and Goblin/Goliath.
What are you soaking it in?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread