Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
dblfacepalm.jpg

Andria
Told ya you can never ditch it.....you are forever immortalized as the water heater derail queen :p

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Told ya you can never ditch it.....you are forever immortalized as the water heater derail queen :p

And we didn't even buy one! The tires cost more than expected, and that doofus I'm married to got a $280 speeding ticket! IDJIT! At least we got Yokohama tires.

Andria

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
English isn't my native language, and discovering I am a Tootle Puffer is an exotic, enlightening and life changing learning experience. The downside is, when I'll announce my TP-coming-out in Germany, nobody will understand... But I'm ready to come out of the closet regardless. Thank you, TP community.

Guten Abend (well, by now, probably Guten Morgen) Mrs. Next Match! Coming out of the closet isn't such a bad thing ;)

So, I cleaned the tank and plopped in a new coil and loaded up with the "gifted" juice. Tootled most of the day on the "twist", and I think I'll hang onto it. I'll have to find a spare charger for it (everything I have is either 18650 or micro USB - where did I put my other chargers????)

Gorgeous day today, and perfect fire-pit evening with friends. Finally decided I needed to come in or else I'd have been snoozing outside tonight :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A buddy of mine whom I tried to get off the cigs stopped by last night and gave me her eGo Twist, Mini PT2, and a brand new package of heads. She says, "not gonna work"
sorry it didn't work for her. Some folks just aren't ready and ya can't force em. Hopefully she'll try again sometime. Lots of stories of that happening.

ut the draw is way too tight and sometimes it makes a high pitched electrical buzz.
that don't sound good.

But what I love best is... THE BLUES!
love them too! But I love most music. Not most rap/hip hop though. I do love some classic country and really love me some bluegrass!! But then totally gotta appreciate some ac/dc, pink floyd, etc. Love some classical, big band, and most stops in between all that. But I'm different, not as much into the more modern country, though I haven't listened to a lot of it. I listen to more gospel than anything probably

I recently found these 2 guys and like them.
I like em too.....aren't they the ones that were on AGT? sil didn't like em but I did
I was once called UN-american for not liking the Beatles. LOL
as well you should be!! lol yes I know they're british, what's your point? :laugh:

lol. Why did you have to go and mention bill ray cyrus?
my reaction exactly!!! Dunno who you were talkin to with the I wanna hold your hand.....but I'll hold hands with ya! lol

I was 3 in 1964,
I was 1.

I did it! I did it! I did it! :banana:

I even lost count of my wraps and thought I might have to redo it because it was looking kinda janky, but I was able to fix it. :thumb:

My 1st ever coil build came out to 1.8 exactly! Vaping 8 watts at 3.8 volts.:vapor:
wahooooo!!!!!!!!
Yay clapping bravo.gif

I ordered a black Derringer yesterday, I should have it about mid-week I reckon.
so jelly. really wanna try one of those at some point.

Vaping does require a bit of intelligence smoking does not.
hehehe I gotta remember this!!

English isn't my native language, and discovering I am a Tootle Puffer is an exotic, enlightening and life changing learning experience. The downside is, when I'll announce my TP-coming-out in Germany, nobody will understand... But I'm ready to come out of the closet regardless. Thank you, TP community.
Welcome!!!

and that doofus I'm married to got a $280 speeding ticket! IDJIT!
holy cow!! did he get a ticket for flying without a pilot's license???

Howdy all!! We broke a hunnert pages!!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Ok Tootle Town neighbors! I am suddenly intrigued by the provari and there are several in the classies right now! There is a version 1, V2 and a V3. There is about a $50 variation between each one and I could use some advice. Is there a huge difference between the versions? I am thinking of the V1 to see if I like the provari in general but I don't want to hold back the financial side if the newer versions are a huge upgrade difference! Any suggestions? And can I use my kanger aero tanks and nauty minis on a provari? I know absolutely nothing about the provari!

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Ok Tootle Town neighbors! I am suddenly intrigued by the provari and there are several in the classies right now! There is a version 1, V2 and a V3. There is about a $50 variation between each one and I could use some advice. Is there a huge difference between the versions? I am thinking of the V1 to see if I like the provari in general but I don't want to hold back the financial side if the newer versions are a huge upgrade difference! Any suggestions? And can I use my kanger aero tanks and nauty minis on a provari? I know absolutely nothing about the provari!

I have both the v.1 and 2. To tell you the truth I never notice any difference. I used the kanger bottom coils at 2.2 ohms in the protank. The biggest difference for me between the 2 is my v.2 is blue with the blue l.e.d.:)

good morning, you tootle puffers.:D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
holy cow!! did he get a ticket for flying without a pilot's license???

45 in a 25; which he says is patently impossible, as he was on the way to get air in one of his tires, which was very low (it was before the new tires, the old ones were in BAD! shape!). But you can't fight "city hall". He says they were "profiling pickup trucks", as while he was getting his ticket, he saw 2 other cops pull over 2 over pickup trucks near the same intersection. Guess the city coffers are low, so they have to make it up somehow -- by making up speeding tickets! He said he might have been going 35, but definitely not 45. But I know as well as anyone a) it does no good to go to court to fight, it's all on their side, the fascists, and b) he is *sometimes* very far from the sharpest knife in the drawer, so he *might* have been going 45, and thought it said 35. :facepalm: (he's one of those people about whom I often think "you're the stupidest smart person I know!") :facepalm: Just thank god we actually have the money for that ticket right now, thanks to not buying a... (home appliance that heats dihydrogen oxide!). :D :D :D

Andria

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
thanks to not buying a... (home appliance that heats dihydrogen oxide!). :D :D :D
Hey!!! Quit bringin up water heaters!!! We've been tryin hard as we can to get away from that subject!!!
oops evil grin eyebrows up and down.gif
oops dodges maters then gets hit.gif

you can fight city hall........you just won't win. lol I was actually winnin one time, but then they pulled a dirty trick! Dunno bout where you are, but here, sometimes you can get out of em in court, cuz if the officer don't show up, you win! Dunno if you can take def driving after that if you lose or not though, probably not. Easier to do that and keep it off your record.

Reactions: Nanny22

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
45 in a 25; which he says is patently impossible, as he was on the way to get air in one of his tires, which was very low (it was before the new tires, the old ones were in BAD! shape!). But you can't fight "city hall". He says they were "profiling pickup trucks", as while he was getting his ticket, he saw 2 other cops pull over 2 over pickup trucks near the same intersection. Guess the city coffers are low, so they have to make it up somehow -- by making up speeding tickets! He said he might have been going 35, but definitely not 45. But I know as well as anyone a) it does no good to go to court to fight, it's all on their side, the fascists, and b) he is *sometimes* very far from the sharpest knife in the drawer, so he *might* have been going 45, and thought it said 35. :facepalm: (he's one of those people about whom I often think "you're the stupidest smart person I know!") :facepalm: Just thank god we actually have the money for that ticket right now, thanks to not buying a... (home appliance that heats dihydrogen oxide!). :D :D :D

Andria
I was coming off an on ramp in the rain at about 70 and got sideways for a bit. My flat track racing experience proved helpful also the long wheelbase of the big Dodge. After that I bought a new set of tires. :)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Sooo, on another subject. Anyone into manures :D

It tis the gardening time of year so for many with the green habit manures mean something special as opposed to something gross. I have been hauling from a Horse Rescue that has 65 Wild Mustangs and has been having some troubles with the county so its one of those win win situations where we get that valuable nutrition and water holding ability our sandy soil so craves and they get to see the mountain reduced. So far this year closing in on 100 cubic yards hauled, this latest go around has been a bit more composted and wet from recent rains making it quite heavy. This is good and bad as it means more and harder work but also it has already done much of its reducing so the extra work means more reward. They load with their backhoe but unloading is all OCD and Pitchfork, Tired and sore is my current status :/

We also built a new chicken coop this year and added 50 to our last years little flock of 10. For anyone wondering 60 chickens will make about 5000lbs of natural fertilizer in a year, sounds like a lot but far more manageable than the million plus pounds those nice folks at the Mustang Rescue have to deal with.

Now one may wonder why in the? Well getting a healthier outlook in our lives with vaping began to steer our thoughts to other areas and diet naturally being the greatest influence and so wide open for improvements. We started exploring what we could do to make this better not only for ourselves but also those around us. Last year was a bit of a small test and this year is shaping up to be a big step towards replacing a good portion of what goes into our bodies with much healthier, more flavorful foods.

I would argue that vaping (Tootle Puffing) not only presents many obvious immediate benefits but it also changes the long term outlook for folks removing that cloud of despair, the knowledge deep down we are driving those nails in with each cigarette. With that cloud lifted one may well find a new lease on life that I would say to nurture and encourage in every avenue that might make a positive impact in your life.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Sooo, on another subject. Anyone into manures :D

It tis the gardening time of year so for many with the green habit manures mean something special as opposed to something gross. I have been hauling from a Horse Rescue that has 65 Wild Mustangs and has been having some troubles with the county so its one of those win win situations where we get that valuable nutrition and water holding ability our sandy soil so craves and they get to see the mountain reduced. So far this year closing in on 100 cubic yards hauled, this latest go around has been a bit more composted and wet from recent rains making it quite heavy. This is good and bad as it means more and harder work but also it has already done much of its reducing so the extra work means more reward. They load with their backhoe but unloading is all OCD and Pitchfork, Tired and sore is my current status :/

We also built a new chicken coop this year and added 50 to our last years little flock of 10. For anyone wondering 60 chickens will make about 5000lbs of natural fertilizer in a year, sounds like a lot but far more manageable than the million plus pounds those nice folks at the Mustang Rescue have to deal with.

Now one may wonder why in the? Well getting a healthier outlook in our lives with vaping began to steer our thoughts to other areas and diet naturally being the greatest influence and so wide open for improvements. We started exploring what we could do to make this better not only for ourselves but also those around us. Last year was a bit of a small test and this year is shaping up to be a big step towards replacing a good portion of what goes into our bodies with much healthier, more flavorful foods.

I would argue that vaping (Tootle Puffing) not only presents many obvious immediate benefits but it also changes the long term outlook for folks removing that cloud of despair, the knowledge deep down we are driving those nails in with each cigarette. With that cloud lifted one may well find a new lease on life that I would say to nurture and encourage in every avenue that might make a positive impact in your life.

The only contact with manure I have, or want, is buying bagged humus that includes manure -- by then it's aged enough that it has very little smell. There are a lot of fields of different kinds, between us and the small town my parents live in, and we once had the excruciating experience of driving by one of those RIGHT after the farmer had applied manure... OMG!!!!!!! Either that or he'd given his cows a powerful laxative the night before. :D

Andria

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Last year was a bit of a small test and this year is shaping up to be a big step towards replacing a good portion of what goes into our bodies with much healthier, more flavorful foods.
kewl!! that's great that you can and are doing that.

Andria, if it made ya turn green and nearly pass out, you may have driven past a pig farm!!

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Just stumbled upon this thread, and OMG! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was a bonafied tootle puffer for a long time, but gradually increased...most of the time these days I'm at between 1.-1.5 ohms and 20w. 90% mouth-to-lung. So, not really a tootle puffer anymore, but not a billowing cloud chaser either...well, not a lot...
Been using a SubTank mini at 30w for a few hours a day at home...chucks clouds, with nice flavor. Works best with lung inhales...definetely not a tootle puffer rig.
Now that I think about it, I'm neither a tootle puffer nor a cloud chaser...does that make me a transitional vaper? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread