Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
awwwww lol It's weird that animals would even like to be in chlorinated water, but apparently it don't bother em. I thought it was so odd the first I heard about folks puttin their dogs in the pool, had no idea that it wouldn't bother em.

Ha! You don't skeer me!! I was a kid then so I'd post em! lol That would be so kewl to meet y'all, but with no car, I doubt y'all would get close enough to me for that to happen. Wherebouts in this state do you go to? It'll at least be fun to see ya on the vid chat. Oh, you weren't late coming on really, it was just earlier than I normally see you. That was like 5 am or something.

Howdy to Janet and 0mg lurkin down there View attachment 454863
Chlorine doesn't bother us too much, why would it bother them. We don't keep a lot of it in the pool anyway, just enough to keep it from turning green too bad. What's amazing is how it can go from perfect to a green cesspool overnight.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Seven wraps of 2 strand twisted 32g on a 2.25 mandrel= what Ω? Not twisted very tightly.
0mg, Have you tried steam engine. They have an app as well as a Web site. Just pump 8n the numbers and out comes the answer. As long as you give it enough info up front it will fill in all the missing numbers.

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Chlorine doesn't bother us too much, why would it bother them.
yeah, after I'd thought about it, it made sense. But, the first time I'd ever heard about it, (that was the key there) I thought it might make a dog sick if they swallowed too much of it or something, or maybe they had thinner skin. Some dogs, like whippets, it probably would bother. They have super thin skin. You can't even use flea powder on em. I just never had a pool growin up, only knew one person that did, and they either didn't have a dog or didn't let em swim in it. lol

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I'll guess 1.2 Ω. Can't really tell, 0mg, since "not twisted very tightly" leaves a lot of room for variation... and no idea of total leg length to the binding posts...

Check it with a meter?
OK. I just upped them to 8 wraps. Thanks.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good Morning all. I keep seeing this thing about hangouts. I take it thats Google hangouts. I have it but never used it. Is there a certain place you go there.
Sign in - Google Accounts

this is the one I set up for us keep bookmarked, so everyone would know where to go. I signed in there awhile ago, and forgot I was still in it. But am if anyone wants to chitty chat or try it out.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Good morning Porchers ... looks like this placed turned into a 24x7 porch ... ya'll have been chatting straight through since my last visit.

You know what I thought about Mike is with nickel in the KFL or K4 you could use it with the SS center section in and if you run out of juice you will know without burning the wick. I think they look really cool with the SS in.

hmmm? Now there's an idea. I've never used the SS mid-section.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
awwwwww Muah!!! wish dat wuz in person Semi!!

I'm gonna scoot outta here, and have some breakfast, or supper for me. lol Squeezes backatchya.

Hope everyone has a great day, will probably be on tonite sometime. Hopefully before y'all go nighty nite! lol

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Wasn't Isabel was it. That hit here pretty hard. Power was out for over a week and it took a lot of trees down in the neighborhood.

Might have been. About 4 years ago?

A while ago I think Mike or Matt mentioned getting o-rings for a Kayfun screw? May I ask what size you ordered? TIA!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good Morning Fran,
Good Morning Roto,
Good Morning Deb,
Good Morning Bells and
Good Morning to anybody I missed.
The ducks are back in the swimming pool and I don't have the heart to run them off. Guess it's just going to have to get a little more chlorine.

Hey Matt, we had our mallard couple for a day and then they disappeared. Now we have a bajillion tadpoles in there. Mike had just pumped off the water on the pool cover when we had more rain and then there wan't time to pump it off again, hence, we got tadpoles. We're definitely not ready to open the pool anytime soon so I guess they're going to turn into frogs. If they're peepers we may have to break out some ear plugs!

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Goodnight Deb. See you when your up and moving. I slept pretty well the last couple of night. This morning woke up around 4:30 am but, that was 6 hours. I know you said you can't live on that but, I did it for 20 years in the Navy. We used to stand "port and starboard" watches. 6 hours on and 6 hours off. Would do that for days on end. Sometime for a couple of months. You get used to 6 hours of sleep because if you sleep both off periods you never get anything done. No letter writing or any required maintenance would get done.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Might have been. About 4 years ago?

A while ago I think Mike or Matt mentioned getting o-rings for a Kayfun screw? May I ask what size you ordered? TIA!
It's a 1.5mm OD X 1mm. At the o-ring listing at the Web site there listed as 1.5x1mm.

Last edited:

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
Good morning Porchers ... looks like this placed turned into a 24x7 porch ... ya'll have been chatting straight through since my last visit.

hmmm? Now there's an idea. I've never used the SS mid-section.
Hey mike I tried to PM you about that new base 5 pawns is using instead of PG ,I was wondering if you heard anything more about it.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Afternoon,folks:) Saw our first hummer today:rickroll:
Did it look like this, Fran?
HUMVEE-C-Series-1.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hey mike I tried to PM you about that new base 5 pawns is using instead of PG ,I was wondering if you heard anything more about it.

Haven't been on-line all day. Just answered your PM.

edit: by the way, Equality found it here too. Still expensive. If anyone hears about it with respect to folks that can't vape PG put they can vape 1,2-Propanediol let us know.

1 2 Propanediol 99 0 Analytical Reagent 50ml | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread