Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
kewl!! that's great that you can and are doing that.

Andria, if it made ya turn green and nearly pass out, you may have driven past a pig farm!!

No, it was definitely cow. It has a distinctive odor; I think it was a field of whatever silage is planted for cows to eat, or maybe horses... alfalfa? Might even have been a cornfield, but the smell was quite distinctive!

Reactions: Debadoo

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Just stumbled upon this thread, and OMG! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was a bonafied tootle puffer for a long time, but gradually increased...most of the time these days I'm at between 1.-1.5 ohms and 20w. 90% mouth-to-lung. So, not really a tootle puffer anymore, but not a billowing cloud chaser either...well, not a lot...
Been using a SubTank mini at 30w for a few hours a day at home...chucks clouds, with nice flavor. Works best with lung inhales...definetely not a tootle puffer rig.
Now that I think about it, I'm neither a tootle puffer nor a cloud chaser...does that make me a transitional vaper? :?:
Sounds like you're trapped in the closet!
Come out be proud! :p
Good to see you here!!!!

I'm not a T*Puffer by any stretch of the imagination but the company here is off the chain! ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I didn't read the whole thread, but if I mainly use mechs and single micro coils at 1.5-1.6 ohms (10-15 watts), does that make me a tootle puffer?

I'd say probably so; unless you use max-VG or something, that makes immense clouds. 1.5-1.6Ω at 10-15w probably isn't much of a weather maker. :D :thumb:

Andria

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I didn't read the whole thread, but if I mainly use mechs and single micro coils at 1.5-1.6 ohms (10-15 watts), does that make me a tootle puffer?
Yes indeed it does!
Although tootle puffin' with a mech just sounds all kinds of wrong! :w00t:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Just stumbled upon this thread, and OMG! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was a bonafied tootle puffer for a long time, but gradually increased...most of the time these days I'm at between 1.-1.5 ohms and 20w. 90% mouth-to-lung. So, not really a tootle puffer anymore, but not a billowing cloud chaser either...well, not a lot...
Been using a SubTank mini at 30w for a few hours a day at home...chucks clouds, with nice flavor. Works best with lung inhales...definetely not a tootle puffer rig.
Now that I think about it, I'm neither a tootle puffer nor a cloud chaser...does that make me a transitional vaper? :?:
No you're just a flavor vaper. I like a full bodied flavorful hit. Not huge clouds as they are not the best in producing flavor. But too small of a hit and I don't get the same flavorful experience. A well built atty with the right mod can make a flavorful 2 to 3 second draw very enjoyable without chuckin clouds. Not cloud chasin or tootle puffin just flavor vaping. :)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Not cloud chasin or tootle puffin just flavor vaping. :)

SO - Does that mean Ya' a "FlavApe" . . . ;)

I'm Just - Lookin' For Taste . . .
Moving-gorilla-running-hopping-animated-gif.gif

"Bikenstein" -- The "FlavApe"

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    No, it was definitely cow. It has a distinctive odor; I think it was a field of whatever silage is planted for cows to eat, or maybe horses... alfalfa? Might even have been a cornfield, but the smell was quite distinctive!

You know what this is, don't 'cha?!

Image41.jpg

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2013
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you're trapped in the closet!
    Come out be proud! :p
    Good to see you here!!!!

I'm not a T*Puffer by any stretch of the imagination but the company here is off the chain! ;)

Certainly seems like a decent bunch of folks ;)
    How you been ScandaLeX? Good to see ya! :D

mudram99

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 6, 2014
    South Jawja, United States
    I was coming off an on ramp in the rain at about 70 and got sideways for a bit. My flat track racing experience proved helpful also the long wheelbase of the big Dodge. After that I bought a new set of tires. :)
    And a new pair of skivies no doubt. :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2014
    LawrencevilleGA
    That's an American version of a German honey wagon

Which doesn't really tell me anything.. what's a "honey wagon"? It looks like a woodchipper, sorta, the way it's spraying stuff out the back. A mulcher... that sort of thing -- feed it any kind of organic matter, it spits out mulch.

Andria

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread