Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I gave up coil building and became a blister packer... ok ok I have always been a closet blister packer :rolleyes: Soooo I was going through my old vape gear this weekend and came across like errrrrr 200+some evod bcc coils plus lots of nova, iclear and other assorted small tank coils! And with all this istick talk I had to get one plus a GS Air MS and of course 20 extra coils too I must have an addiction to blister packs or something.......

Yet another nick name.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Dunno, your Bikeness. I'll have to check with the Irish One for correctness in spellings. They also misspelled "crabby". ;)

Pingy, we are far from lost causes. We are the essence of the Tootle Puffer. And we both have no prob with you building coils at all! Go for it! Build away happily. Shove that cotton, with gusto!!

Not everyone wants to. Welp, at least two that I know of. :facepalm:

Anyone else a Blister Packer?

Thanks, K/ma. You said it well.

... and is this the first reference?

That would give us the nomination and a second.

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
hiya my tootle puffer pals and gals.

I was looking for a particular atomizer today, wandered over to Arizona, figuratively speaking, and guess what I found ?

Possibly the deal of the year...especially if you're a tootlepuffer..even moreso if you always wanted to know what squonking was all about. Black, silver, blue and green what on earth do I mean?

Well, I found an eyepopping price for a special little atomizer that not long ago sold for $35. There are two places that are selling them right now today for $24.99 and $14.99 (I checked) and not in colors...but guess what price I found this little gem for? I threw one in the cart so fast my keyboard smoked, along with some 510 DC mega cartomizers, paid 2 bucks and change for shipping, out the door under ten, and I have one big tootle squonker smile on my face...

now I've got mine, in tootle blue, I ran over here real quick to share with my tootle pals before someone else puts it under steals and deals and the whole world knows. Dig deep in the couch for some quarters and get on the phone because these are going to be gone - at $1.99 they're just wayyyyy too much fun to pass up!
Vision Aurora BFT Kit

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
hiya my tootle puffer pals and gals.

I was looking for a particular atomizer today, wandered over to Arizona, figuratively speaking, and guess what I found ?

Possibly the deal of the year...especially if you're a tootlepuffer..even moreso if you always wanted to know what squonking was all about. Black, silver, blue and green what on earth do I mean?

Well, I found an eyepopping price for a special little atomizer that not long ago sold for $35. There are two places that are selling them right now today for $24.99 and $14.99 (I checked) and not in colors...but guess what price I found this little gem for? I threw one in the cart so fast my keyboard smoked, along with some 510 DC mega cartomizers, paid 2 bucks and change for shipping, out the door under ten, and I have one big tootle squonker smile on my face...

now I've got mine, in tootle blue, I ran over here real quick to share with my tootle pals before someone else puts it under steals and deals and the whole world knows. Dig deep in the couch for some quarters and get on the phone because these are going to be gone - at $1.99 they're just wayyyyy too much fun to pass up!
Vision Aurora BFT Kit

Ok, haven't tried any new toppers in a while, so at that price just picked up two. Great find, and not out much just for trying.
thanks for the heads up!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hi Krisma, on their shipping page they say they do 'do' international orders, so it might be worth a shot to click on their 'contact us' and ask them.

They have a drop down box of all the countries and we are not one of them. That's ok shipping to Australia is super expensive (ask Kat & DP) and I have more than enough tootle toys to play with at the moment. :p I need more hands to hold them.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
They have a drop down box of all the countries and we are not one of them. That's ok shipping to Australia is super expensive (ask Kat & DP) and I have more than enough tootle toys to play with at the moment. :p I need more hands to hold them.

kali-QA94_l.jpg

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Dunno, your Bikeness. I'll have to check with the Irish One for correctness in spellings. They also misspelled "crabby". ;)

Pingy, we are far from lost causes. We are the essence of the Tootle Puffer. And we both have no prob with you building coils at all! Go for it! Build away happily. Shove that cotton, with gusto!!

Not everyone wants to. Welp, at least two that I know of. :facepalm:

Anyone else a Blister Packer?

Thanks, K/ma. You said it well.
I'm a blister packer too. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yes I am. I'm a diehard card-carrying tootle puffer.

Do I get a sticker? :)

Good evening, fellow tootle puffers!

OH yawn....... how bout a wrist band, Tweets? ;)

:lol:

Kat - imagine all the fancy coils you could post in the "pink" thread.....

10561048_675245055897050_200572787_n.jpg

I'm loving the body jewelry coils, carms, but the massively juicy intestinals are a a bit creepy. :shock:

Tipping my Tootle cap to my Blister Packin' Buds ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm loving the body jewelry coils, carms, but the massively juicy intestinals are a a bit creepy. :shock:

I've never understood the fetish for showing saturated coils... it's like showing someone's guts and saying "isn't she pretty?" Well, no, the inside of things is rarely pretty -- that it works is all I need to know. :D But I reckon I'm a bit of a weird one, for a coil-builder; I'm not doing it for any reason other than economics, and independence -- mine aren't fancy, they're certainly not pretty, but they give me the vape I want, which is all that counts -- and I don't have to sit around with my thumb in any orifice, waiting for the factory to ship or USPS to deliver, at least not for the coils themselves. That lack of waiting and lack of paying are the primary benefits for me, and how much vapor they make is somewhat irrelevant -- they make *enough*. :thumb:

Andria

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
That's a nice looking mod. I was wandering around Kidney Puncheer the other day, and saw a slim one, I think it was a Nemesis mini...? It said it uses 14500 batteries, which sounds a lot slimmer than 18XXX-anything. But it wouldn't really work for me; I always use a Kick in my mechs, and the ones I have are for the standard 18xxx-battery tubes, so they wouldn't fit.

Andria
Andria, if you're looking for a VV slim (14500) mod, you might try the Hybris. Here's a picture of one of mine with a Euforia (Penelope clone) on it:
Hybris VV Mod Owners Group

ETA: They have 25% off sales about every other month.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
You use an coil that is above 1.?? and your watts/volts are lower than Someone will have to fill in the blanks.

Above all that, you must have a sense of humor ;)
You may be a part time tootle puffer to qualify. :D

You use a coil that is above 1.1Ω and your watts/volts are lower than 20 W. Airflow center tube diameter no larger 3.5 mm (AFC is a must.)

Done. :)

No substitutions, no exceptions.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Good choice IMO because of the screw heads. I just checked the Steam Engine coil building calculator. On a 3.5 mm pin, 9 full wraps will make a 0.14 ohm coil.

Can tootle puffers use nickel wire? I understand nickel builds require too much air. :D

A proper tootle puffer's build for a Lemo: Kanthal wire 28 or 29 AWG, 2 mm or 2.5 mm ID (max), 10/9 and 9/8 wraps, (1.5-1.7 Ω). AFC turned way down. :lol:

Internal: Who let him in? He's not a tootle puffer.
wink.gif

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
OH yawn....... how bout a wrist band, Tweets? ;)

:lol:

I know, I know... I'm late to the party... Reading back--can't do 117 pages in one sitting. ;)

I want Phil's rant on a T-shirt. How's that?

Those wristbands are nice, BTW. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread