May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
100yds

100_zpsytky8a3o.jpg~original

400yds

400_zpsipazbhhi.jpg~original

:blink:

Fist pic = punch holes

second pic = reach out and touch and I would guess anything much further with a standard military 5.56 round and a 16" barrel would be spray and spray

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Yes.

Ah! You assume I'm left-handed I guess. If I was, a slice would go off to the left.

That amount of difference is insignificant. Anyone who says they could detect the difference would be kidding themselves.

Oh, come on, either tell the story or don't. We've told you that before. :)

Tell us the specific name and manufacturer of each flavor, or maybe just 5 or 6 of them if you bought a boatload. Then we can point you to recommended percentages.
I bought twenty=four flavors. :shock: All different kinds. Every single fruit known to mankind. Bananas Foster. Cheesecake. Creme Brulee. Coconut. Caramel, sweetener, graham crackers....and on on.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
detecting the difference between 70/30 and 65/35 might be hard to do while vaping, but anything over 30% vg in my juice and my lungs let me know the next day.... big time. Too much vg makes me feel as if I'm heading into another bout of pnuemonia.....

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
detecting the difference between 70/30 and 65/35 might be hard to do while vaping, but anything over 30% vg in my juice and my lungs let me know the next day.... big time. Too much vg makes me feel as if I'm heading into another bout of pnuemonia.....

I'm going to say one thing more and that's it .. We Miss You .. I Miss You .. Come Home and Stay .. :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I'm going to say one thing more and that's it .. We Miss You .. I Miss You .. Come Home and Stay .. :)
:wub:....I bookmarked the link to the "hangout" earlier this evening.....I'll find my way there sometime, but no camera here and have to hope it works with my headset.....my speakers died and I don't have any other kind of mike.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
I agree Yiddle. Heavier than thirty on the vg and I know it.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
:wub:....I bookmarked the link to the "hangout" earlier this evening.....I'll find my way there sometime, but no camera here and have to hope it works with my headset.....my speakers died and I don't have any other kind of mike.

I stayed on long enough to see what you'd say .. try the headset with some music thru your speaker out plug .. I'll send you a camera with a built in mic ...

And secondly, take a baby step and just re-join the thread regularly .. you don't have to go full on Hangout mode .. it's an option, not a requirement .. :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I'll be here on the porch more....after all......this is where my best friends are. Missed y'all too much the past couple of years while I was busily attached to a vendor. No longer an SA, I'm now free to roam the forum and visit with the folks I like best on here.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Ok. Broke down this past week and got an ARLO brand csecurity
It has a magnetic mount, so when someone swipes it, I will at least get their picture :)
Basically, for the umpteenth time, I'm in a meeting, and there is someone at the door.
I have two window panels on either side, so if I go look, the. They know I'm home.
And for the umpteenth time, it was someone selling something. This time, they were selling God, sometimes they want my lawn service business.
So... Now, I can get an alert in my email, go to the app and see who's there without having to put a meeting on hold.
Ya, and my day has been so strange with my 6 hour nap that I didn't even know it had been delivered... Because the person who left it didn't knock or ring the doorbell... So I just now installed it.
Gawd, I'm fat. I'm sure it's not just the fisheye lense either.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
My last Hospital stay was far enough back that they still had a smoking area .. it was a dingy backwoods corner with a few benches and ashtrays .. I was fully mobile, it was a large Hospital, I was in an upper floor .. and I found my way there .. the part that I will likely never forget was the number of folks that would be there wheeling around IV contraptions and what not ..

Myself being one of those type people that have no qualms about striking up a conversation with a total stranger, some of these people were in for some major work .. like waiting for a transplant major .. such is the Power of the Nicotine .. although you will get plenty of debate on the subject, and plenty of anger in many cases, I am of the school that believes I am still an addict, just in a different, and likely, safer alternative .. no disrespect intended to anyone, just my way of thinking .. and the hand to mouth habit adds .. I told my DR once "Patches, really .. ?? I'd just as soon roll 'em and smoke 'em" .. Chantix, been there, Welbutrin, been there, Hypnosis, been there, Gum, been there ..
We really are brothers you know, my story parallels your so close its not funny.

runamok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Georgia
Peach, I can sometimes soak old coils in vodka and get a few more days out of one. Usually when I forget to order new coils soon enough. But since I've started re wraping my Sophia's and Kanger coils I don't need as much vodka. I swap between 3 or 4 flavors a day I got little mini tanks so I just pick up whatever tank and mod has what flavor.

I fell off my chair over the Cheetos comm. That was great.

Back in the day I could nail the 300 meter target with open sights, now I have problems just seeing the front sight. 400 yrds. break out the mortar launcher.

How I score a golf game, start with a dozen balls and see how many I have left after 18. Some days are great because I find more balls while looking for mine in the bushes.

The Gospel according to Porch... Yea though I stumble on the steps, I shall fear no evil for my friends are with me. And they enjoy a good laugh.

I'm outta here, got to get ready for work.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Dave, you're harshing my mellow .. ;)
"Harsh mellow"..... a word combination with interesting possibilities. Strongly but not completely oxymoronic, and also a fairly rare rhyme for "marshmallow"!

I know it's a lot to ask, Uncle Willie, but I've hit a roadblock with this poem I'm working on. I need a rhyme for "orange"...... :)

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
How I score a golf game, start with a dozen balls and see how many I have left after 18.
That's almost exactly the same way I do! Except what I do is play until the dozen balls are gone, and then I quit. One of these days I'm gonna find out what the back nine looks like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread