Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Beautiful (rainy) morning to all. Projected to rain for the next week. Looks like I am getting a break from my outside projects...
that's nice, unless it puts ya way behind or causes problems for ya

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
did a copy and paste from pb.....didn't work.....how do you drag and drop from another tab?
I tried it one time and it didn't work but I was able to drag from something on one tab, and move on top of the other tab, then that tab opened up. But when I released, the image wasn't there. So dunno if I did it wrong, or if it just didn't work from that site. I've done copy and paste but not from PB

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
from pb just copy the img and paste in here - it still works for me.

Here's some danish to go with your coffee.
are you copying the image itself? or using the image url ? that's how it always worked before......I clicked on the image icon here...used the image url from pb...and it messed up

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
ascqwo4t6w3.gif

Happy day to all. I have to work a few hours today, so may not be able to pop in until later. Finding that vapes with strong tobacco flavor make me crave an analog (not good).

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
shoot!! don't know how to post images on here now...:(

After I right click and 'save as' something to my computer, I click the 'upload a file', (between 'post reply' and more options under the reply box) then pick whatever it is I want to share, and double click it. That gives me a choice between a thumbnail or full image, click whichever you want and click 'post reply'.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yiddle, I've just been right clicking and copy image, then pasting it. But I also just did one where I opened in new tab.....copied the browser URL, then pasted that in the in thing that looks like a picture to the right of the smiley face
ascqwo4t6w3.gif
this was done ust by right clicking, and saying copy image, and pasting in the reply box

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
After I right click and 'save as' something to my computer, I click the 'upload a file', (between 'post reply' and more options under the reply box) then pick whatever it is I want to share, and double click it. That gives me a choice between a thumbnail or full image, click whichever you want and click 'post reply'.
hope_whispers-8549.png

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

I have about a zillion images...lol...don't want them all saved to my computer.....that's why I have pb. Drag and drop from my computer images would be easy....but of course.....I always have to do things the hard way :blush:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hey Deb.... I'll let you explain what that pic was that I just tried to post.....you did say you wanted me to repost some of them........
hehehe jup and wow that one in the sandbox is gorgeous! David, and all, these are mixed media art sculptures that yiddle used to make back in the day. so incredibly talented!! Wish they could all be put in a museum somewhere so folks could see them!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Self-portrait? ;)

LOL....I wish.....but nope...So many new folks here don't know me or what I used to do before RA hit me and put an end to it all. I sculpted one of a kind art dolls...or as many of us artists preferred to call them....mixed media sculptures. She was my interpretation of Melusine from French folklore and legends. That piece was about 13" tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread