Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
@blivey, yes, they're sending new bases. Of course, it will take a guhzillion months, but that's o.k. I'm glad they didn't fight me :)

I missed that part somehow. That is great! I just got notice of delivery (well, being held at my local Post office til I get home next week) of a FT order that shipped on May 21! 9 days? Fastest shipment so far!

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
@blivey, yes, they're sending new bases. Of course, it will take a guhzillion months, but that's o.k. I'm glad they didn't fight me :)
Glad to hear it. Nothing like having a backups for your backups backup :)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Tootle puff setup for today. I am working my way back to my favourite colour........ Purple

cc4a9b7982f2ba093d652f75036955b6.jpg

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Which flavors did you try? I got one of their sample packs a while back.
Caramel Mocha, Banana Split, Snickers, Peanut Butter Cup, Blueberry Menthol, and Apple Jack. I like the caramel mocha. I haven't really did anything but sample the rest. Rich flavored juices.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hi and happy belated birthday. I've just been busy and not on the forum so much.

Thx... I've been noticing lately quite a few absences. Friended Anja on FB, told her I missed her on ECF, but I guess she got sick of this place. :D

Andria

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Caramel Mocha, Banana Split, Snickers, Peanut Butter Cup, Blueberry Menthol, and Apple Jack. I like the caramel mocha. I haven't really did anything but sample the rest. Rich flavored juices.
Very flavorful. Our only match was Apple Jax. It is pretty good. I was surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread