Not open for further replies.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Good morning porch people!
I felt very accomplished after last night's writing and slept well, but got up early.
Of%20Worms-%20Mice%20and%20Birds.jpg

alright boys.......don't make me have to stop this car!!!
Not riding with Deb!
Just_Cuz_15.gif

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Listening to Willie Nelson! Thank you, Iffy! This thing works!! Using it with plugs, so instrumental obscures voice (range of my hearing loss), but it is nice. Looking forward to the hangout.
If I have problems with understanding in the hangout, I will buy something that feeds through my HA's. Already got it in my cart at Harris Communications. :cool:

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Mornin' folks, how's everyone this morning? Rainy day here, I should be doing some of this,
smiley-chores003.gif
and this,
smiley-chores009.gif
and this,
smiley-chores012.gif
but instead I think I'll just do this
smiley-computer002.gif
till lunchtime and then I'll do all the above.....yeah, that's it, after lunch, yeah..... :D
Hahaha! I was thinking, maybe tomorrow.

Puffaway

May 4, 2014
Dorset, UK
Hi Puffaway,
I'm not a heavy Porcher Poster, but do try and keep abreast of what's going on, so am welcoming you to the Porch.
Welcome_zps5e21d261.gif

Well thank you for the welcome Flowersoul, I'm pleased to meet you. Even more thanks for that fabulous gif! (There's so many unexpectedly good things and nice people here on the porches I must say.)

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Today it's work on the kitchen ceiling in prep for painting it and the rest of the kitchen. Should go fairly quickly as there isn't a whole lot of blank wall. Lots of windows and now with the new backsplash even more is covered. Walls are like lawns. The more you cover, the less you have to mow, or in this case paint. I'll check in and keep you all abreast of the progress.
Deb, we'll check out the hangouts deal later. Don't worry, we'll get it working and I'll show up there too.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
:party:Stock Emoti that says it all !! Well the sun sure took it's time coming up so it's time to mow the yard. I've been slacking off & gotta get it done before it gets too hot.
Hope ya waited til the sun came up!!

I found out how to hang up :)
hehehe that's good.......Matt and some others can tell ya bout tablets, but I have no idears. it was soooooo good to talk to ya!!!

Thanks for the suggestion Debadoo!
uhmmm Yw.....but......

(and ensuing discussion in the back of Debadoo's car).
oh no, you weren't in da back of da car.......Iffy and Dave were........ still may need to take those two to the wood shed if they don't quit arguin!

Not riding with Deb!
Just_Cuz_15.gif
Smart woman!! glad you wrote and slept great!!

Probably a smart idea. (LOL)...
Quiet you!!! Iffn ya don't like the way I drive.......stay da hell off da sidewalks!!! :)

Listening to Willie Nelson! Thank you, Iffy! This thing works!! Using it with plugs, so instrumental obscures voice (range of my hearing loss), but it is nice. Looking forward to the hangout.

Wahoooooo!!! cept......well......poopy, glad you can hear.......but wish you could hear better in the hangout!

Last thing: once I got to sleep last night I slept GREAT!:banana: :thumbs::banana:
Now go check yur voice mail!! lol

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
From what I see on the tv it seems Debadoo may currently be in a boat.
lol Nawwwww it's not too bad here. We actually had two days of no rain, but supposed to rain today. But then it looks like it might clear up for the most part. Yay!!

Kim, thanks for those smilies!!!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Wahoooooo!!! cept......well......poopy, glad you can hear.......but wish you could hear better in the hangout!
I found a graphic equalizer app in the chrome store. I think it is working better. At least the music is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread