Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I can't either, scott and I are in the hangout.......I refreshed my watched threads, and said oh my word, what on earth is Gracie doin up at 3 am!! lol
Yep, and if I were able to get to the desktop without disturbing the man, I'd join you! Ain't gonna happen! He'd wanna know 'what's wrong....you sick or sumtin'?...:blush:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Here's one for the music lovers. Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart preforming "Stairway to Heaven" at the Kennedy Center Honors is 2012 when Robert Plant was honored. Jason Bonham (John's son) on the drums. Nice way to wake up on a rainy Tuesday morning.

sushigirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Podunk, Texas
I've seen all of that young man's videos....:)
and I'm also very partial to Ed Sheeran
And, YES.....I did watch SOA.....OMG....Charlie Hunnam :drool:

Ed Sheeran's music is the only music I've actually purchased in a long time! Nice to have when I was traveling.

And a double "like" on Charlie Hunnam and SOA!

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I saw the documentary. What a fascinating story...she was so sneaky!

Here's Quasi Modo who won the Ugliest Dog in the World contest.

%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82-%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8B%D0%B1%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-1305061.jpeg

When I saw that picture I said to myself: Photoshop! But no, Quasi Modo was born with Short Spine Syndrome. Here's a CNN video about her; she's quite the media darling at the moment.

This 'half a dog' is world's ugliest canine - CNN Video

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Since our middle daughter and family said a week ago it was an awesome flick, today we ventured out to view Jurassic World (non-3D). If ya saw da '93 Jurassic Park, wait fer TV.
Just better technology, eh? Remember that the younger generations either haven't seen the first version, or they were just tykes when they saw it. So Jurassic World is a whole new experience for them.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Morning all. Another great nights sleep. Must be something about the hangout that's putting me in the mood to sleep. Had another great visit with my online friends. Went to bed around midnight. Took a little longer to get to sleep but, once I did, solid sleep till Doree woke me at 8 AM. Sitting at the car dealer at the moment. State inspection (something I won't miss in Florida) and oil change. What's really amazing is I still really like my car and I've had it for three years. Usually the blush is off the rose long before now. It's a great little car. Been back and forth to South Florida twice. Averaged 37mpg on both trips at 80mph down and back. Pretty amazing. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm going to try.
Forgot to mention that I am a little sore this morning. Slipped on the second stair from the bottom of the staircase and landed on the floor at the base of the stairs. I had managed to grab the railing and break my fall so didn't break anything except my pride. Bruised up pretty good though. Guess my clumsiness is showing through again. Doree says she is going to wrap me in bubble wrap if I keep this up. Take care everyone.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Here's one for the music lovers. Ann and Nancy Wilson of Heart preforming "Stairway to Heaven" at the Kennedy Center Honors is 2012 when Robert Plant was honored. Jason Bonham (John's son) on the drums. Nice way to wake up on a rainy Tuesday morning.

It tore at my heart strings with the close up of them in the balcony kinda teary-eyed....what a tribute!!!

like a buncha times!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I went to the library to check out Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. They didn't have them all on the shelves, so I picked the first ones that are available. She also has The Outlandish Companion, documenting her research. It also has synopses of the books previous to what I chose (Voyager and Fiery Cross), so I was able to jump in two feet first. Good stuff, and easy to lose awareness of anything around me but what I am reading.

Top-notch recommendation. Thanks!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Having another wonderful day. Took daddy to the eye doc for his every 2 year checkup. His eyes have not changed any so he was happy he didn't have to buy new ones. He has been going to this same doctor for over 30 years which included 2 cataract surgeries and today they asked if they could make a copy of his drivers licence. Then they called him back up there and wanted to take a picture of him to have on file. It is a shame what everyone has to go through. He didn't like it but he didn't cause a stink.

I had my eyes checked back last October and he said I had to have new glasses. I still have not gotten around to getting them. Might as well wait for my yearly checkup now. As long as I can see the computer screen. . . I'm good. But I probably made my eyes worse by not getting the new prescription. Oh well, such is life.

Iffy, it's been thirty some years since anyone took this o'l girl for a spin but I used to do a mean little two step. Maybe it's like riding a bike. Either way, it would be my honor. I'll just wait in line with all the other.
impatient.gif

I am not a huge fan of rap myself. It is so fast that I can't really understand what they are saying but I liked Nelly with Tim McGraw. Guess this is lite rap.

I have really been loving all the music here also. I normally have a YouTube video playing when I am on the puter anyway but seeing that other people love what I do, is sort of. . .special.

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon. :wub:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Although technically Tommy is the better guitarist and a pretty darned good drummer.

How 'bout PERCUSSIONIST.

If ya haven't yet, check out...

Well, my 'puter went belly-up last night. Using a borrowed laptop (daughter's). Hopefully mine will be revived in a couple of days.

No idea yet if I can get to and use da HO. Will try later dis eve...

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
State inspection (something I won't miss in Florida)
They don't have that there? But do they pull ya over from time to time and do inspections? I'd rather have one that I do on my terms than random. But none would be great!

I am SO eager for audio. The FT package landed in Los Angeles????
It did??? Kewl??? hehehe Can't wait til you can hear us again, hopefully for good this time.

But I probably made my eyes worse by not getting the new prescription. Oh well, such is life.
You better get em with the next check up......and right away!

Well, my 'puter went belly-up last night. Using a borrowed laptop (daughter's). Hopefully mine will be revived in a couple of days.
Oh no......I know you don't want to get a new one, but might be time to look into that hun. Hope that one works, or yours starts working again

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
They don't have that there? But do they pull ya over from time to time and do inspections? I'd rather have one that I do on my terms than random. But none would be great!

It did??? Kewl??? hehehe Can't wait til you can hear us again, hopefully for good this time.

You better get em with the next check up......and right away!

Oh no......I know you don't want to get a new one, but might be time to look into that hun. Hope that one works, or yours starts working again
Florida doesn't have state vehicle inspection at all. Used to but did away with it in the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I know they have none now. Which allowed the new class of vehicle to be sold... The "Crack Head Special" which is just about any vehicle that can be purchased for $300 or less. Mostly around $150. May pop tires and clouds of nice black oil burning smoke! :rolleyes::shock:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
How 'bout PERCUSSIONIST.

If ya haven't yet, check out...

No idea yet if I can get to and use da HO. Will try later dis eve...

Hard to like that one. That sucketh mucheth. Hope you can make it. I'm planning on it unless momma comes up with something to occupy my evening. Doubtful but, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread