Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Welp, here I am 4th of July and at work. Fireworks are going off all over the island, and I don't much care to go watch them. I'm just as glad to be at work as anywhere else. At least here I have things to occupy my mind. This afternoon, after I got up and got dressed for work, I started counting all the blessings I have in my life. I had to go there because my mind was wandering off in another direction.

I don't want to rain on anybody's 4th celebration, so I won't go off on a diatribe about what I really think about the state of the US today.

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
I've tried copy and pasting it from a coupon page and hit apply code. I've tried typing it in both all caps and small letters. It still says invalid. On the coupon page it say valid until the 5th. I'm not a registered reseller and can't do that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It does not show free shipping but lists three shipping methods STARTING at $70.00.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Is that turkey vaping? :lol:
Now she is. . .

fih1414971380801-picsay_50.jpg

Would you look at me. . . I'm being playful and creative. bahahahahaha

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I've tried copy and pasting it from a coupon page and hit apply code. I've tried typing it in both all caps and small letters. It still says invalid. On the coupon page it say valid until the 5th. I'm not a registered reseller and can't do that. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It does not show free shipping but lists three shipping methods STARTING at $70.00.
Just wondering....are you trying to buy flavors? or nic? did you possibly wander into the wholesale nic listings instead of the regular listing? if you're looking to buy nic.....you should be using this one.....100mg Unflavored Nicotine Base - ecigExpress.....or if not wanting that strength...Unflavored Nicotine Base E-Cig Liquid | EcigExpress

if you've tried doing the wholesale nic, that may be what is messing you up......the discount code doesn't apply to wholesale

Last edited:

seapeach

Cloud Dweller
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Florida
Just wondering....are you trying to buy flavors? or nic? did you possibly wander into the wholesale nic listings instead of the regular listing? if you're looking to buy nic.....you should be using this one.....100mg Unflavored Nicotine Base - ecigExpress.....or if not wanting that strength...Unflavored Nicotine Base E-Cig Liquid | EcigExpress

if you've tried doing the wholesale nic, that may be what is messing you up......the discount code doesn't apply to wholesale
Thank you Yiddle!!!! That was exactly the problem. It kept landing me on a small quantity page and the only way I could get to the larger quantity page was in wholesale. With your link it included a drop down box for size that wasn't offered on the other page. At any rate, we got her done in the nick of time....and I have two liters coming with free shipping.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Nice to see you around, Susan! That coupon for nic sure is tempting!

Debra, I had to work today too. Just got home and stuffed my face on leftovers a little while ago. It's nice when someone else does the cooking. I was actually glad to get out of the house today and avoid all the noise, with company, kids, and barbecuing going on. Work was much more peaceful.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana

Debra, I had to work today too. Just got home and stuffed my face on leftovers a little while ago. It's nice when someone else does the cooking. I was actually glad to get out of the house today and avoid all the noise, with company, kids, and barbecuing going on. Work was much more peaceful.

It has actually been quite peaceful here today, which I'm grateful for. One of the pilots was supposed to cook for us today, but he said it was too hot. He'll cook tomorrow. We all looked at each other like, "What?" Like it's going to be cool tomorrow or something???

I have no parts coming in tonight, so I'll be fudging around all night long. I've still got 4 hours to kill. I was busy the first half, but I'm so damned efficient I have nothing to do right now. BWAHAhahahahaha

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
How 'bout someone start a sub thread called .. "Hangout, Hangout, Who's in the Hangout .. ??" Also used for Hangout appointments, declaring "I'm going to the Hangout" ... "Why is no one in the Hangout" .. "I'm not going to be in the Hangout" ... etc, etc, etc .. ''

google-hangout-.png

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011

I went ahead and went to the shop today and worked as well .. as sad as it sounds, in many ways Holidays have just become another day for me .. got home about six and fried up some frozen appetizers for dinner, watched a couple TV shows on the DVR ..

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
How 'bout someone start a sub thread called .. "Hangout, Hangout, Who's in the Hangout .. ??" Also used for Hangout appointments, declaring "I'm going to the Hangout" ... "Why is no one in the Hangout" .. "I'm not going to be in the Hangout" ... etc, etc, etc .. ''

google-hangout-.png

LOL....come on in....Sign in - Google Accounts

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It has actually been quite peaceful here today, which I'm grateful for. One of the pilots was supposed to cook for us today, but he said it was too hot. He'll cook tomorrow. We all looked at each other like, "What?" Like it's going to be cool tomorrow or something???
Maybe he'll cook for everyone on Christmas.
Rotowoman said:
I have no parts coming in tonight, so I'll be fudging around all night long. I've still got 4 hours to kill. I was busy the first half, but I'm so damned efficient I have nothing to do right now. BWAHAhahahahaha
Sounds like a good time to read the entire Kayfun V4 thread!
I went ahead and went to the shop today and worked as well .. as sad as it sounds, in many ways Holidays have just become another day for me .. got home about six and fried up some frozen appetizers for dinner, watched a couple TV shows on the DVR ..
If I hadn't worked, I would have just stayed in my room anyway. But, I would have had to hear all the fuss going on with everyone else. Too much fuss and noise. I'ld rather sleep.
My company would be depressing as hell tonight .. not that it's all that scintillating on a good day, but tonight I'm just in a very very dark mood ..
I'm sorry you're feeling down. Sometimes talking helps. Sometimes it doesn't. Sleep always helps me (when I can sleep).

{{{{{Willie}}}}}

Most of my conversation, especially late at night, would be "Tummy full.", "Tired.", and other exciting tidbits.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana

google-hangout-.png

I think you just did. I'd go now, but who the hell else is up at 1:48AM in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread