Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Thanks, Cody, I did know that, however, which ONES is rather confusing. One list has certain ones on it, and the next list doesn't, but has others... so I decided that any new tanks I get will be glass, and anything I'm not sure about will go in those. ;)~Lannie
Lannie, I went to all glass long ago. I'm too lazy to try to keep track of which flavors can go in which tanks. :rolleyes: I buy mini PT2's at fasttech, $3.50 each, good quality and cheap.

Reactions: redrebel821

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I was in San Angelo for some time. It's ironic, being from California and growing up on a horse ranch, that I never saw more "wannabe" cowboys then when I was there :p
Yep I spent about 6 months in the DFW area. Lots of drug store cowboys. And as someone else said a strange place.
I lived in Orygun for a few years. When I first moved there people thought I was from Texas from my KY accent and were standoffish. Once they found out I was a hillbilly they were fine with me :)

The best bathroom graffiti I ever saw:

Here I sit buns a flexin just gave birth to another Texan.

People must have wondered why they heard laughter coming from my toilet stall. This was before people used cell phones in the toilet stalls. Another thing I consider strange.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Force of nature, huh? I'm familiar with that... ;)

~Lannie
Well.........let's just say I now know how much abuse a Provari mini and a Protank can handle......got knocked out of my hands and stepped on by Beast. Wiped it off, fired right up. No cracks, no breaks, no shyte......lmaooooooo

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
And do not forget that we are mostly raised by women....

My mother and father were divorced when I was two, so I was raised by a single woman. I also had an older sister. Then my aunt (also divorced) moved into our house with her three daughters (she now has six, all girls, by four husbands - go figure). Anyway, other than having a rather strained childhood (Gurlz can be nasty bullies), I don't see the overall experience as all that bad. I learned a lot about the female point of view and it has allowed me to become extremely tolerant of many things most guys refuse to put up with.

Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Fuzzy

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
My mother and father were divorced when I was two, so I was raised by a single woman. I also had an older sister. Then my aunt (also divorced) moved into our house with her three daughters (she now has six, all girls, by four husbands - go figure). Anyway, other than having a rather strained childhood (Gurlz can be nasty bullies), I don't see the overall experience as all that bad. I learned a lot about the female point of view and it has allowed me to become extremely tolerant of many things most guys refuse to put up with.

Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Fuzzy
Well trained then?

Reactions: redrebel821

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I spent about 6 months in the DFW area. Lots of drug store cowboys. And as someone else said a strange place. I lived in Orygun for a few years.

Born and raised in Orygun (I thought only natives spelled it that way). Spent about five months near San Antonio in 1967. Went to Houston, then Clute on business in 1985, wearing my brown leather jacket (WWII Pacific bomber style) and a brown cowboy hat with diamondback band. Now I have this strange affliction: within about an hour of talking with local people anywhere in the world, I start to sound like them. It is not something I am trying to affect; it just happens. By the end of the meeting, one of their execs asked me where I was from. I said "Orygun." He said, "No, originally." I said "Orygun." He said, "I could swear you are a local, and not too far from right here." Oh, and I have horses and don't hang out in drugstores. :)

Hogs,
Fuzzy

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
We're working on it. I have only ten more payments and this property will be entirely mine. Then I plan to pay off all the bills and sell this place. Probably end up somewhere near Cut & Shoot or somewhere north of that.
Hogs,
Fuzzy

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
We're working on it. I have only ten more payments and this property will be entirely mine. Then I plan to pay off all the bills and sell this place. Probably end up somewhere near Cut & Shoot or somewhere north of that.
Hogs,
Fuzzy
We'll do BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread