Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello, I was wondering if there was anyone interested in a English Flash-e-vapor page on FB? There are 2 , one a community page which has had no activity in a long, long time, and another that is much more active but is for German language only. They did let me in, but no English and when I use Google translate its just mostly funny rubbish...

So, I was thinking if I contact Artur again and ask him to join it so when we have questions or there is "news" then we can be on it too? I just want to know if there was enough of an interest in the page. Let me know :)

gmoney$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
California
I have to report on the Calix. It finally arrived from Greece ( I chose the slow/cheap shipping method). I was a bit intimidated by the odd side-mounting and the differing wicking positions in looking at Qorax' video. But it was a snap. Rock solid coil attachment first try, very secure and intuitive. As a mediocre coil builder, I quickly cleaned the calix, put the orings back on, mounted a coil, chose the approach of wicking to the side of the juice holes, filled 'er up about 75% full, and was just blasted with perfect, singing flavor. No cotton taste, no new atty off flavors, just absolutely what my juice was meant to be. Well, I still have to nail the juice control I thought, this is just the first few draws and I really didn't put any thought into the juice control other than opening it about 2/3rds of a turn. My tank is now near empty, and the vape is still just incredible. Saturated, dense and voluminous vapor (and I don't even care about vapor levels) ... perfect M2L vapes and smoothly opens up to airy if I choose (and I did for one or two draws.). Well done By-Leo, thanks Qorax!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I have to report on the Calix. It finally arrived from Greece ( I chose the slow/cheap shipping method). I was a bit intimidated by the odd side-mounting and the differing wicking positions in looking at Qorax' video. But it was a snap. Rock solid coil attachment first try, very secure and intuitive. As a mediocre coil builder, I quickly cleaned the calix, put the orings back on, mounted a coil, chose the approach of wicking to the side of the juice holes, filled 'er up about 75% full, and was just blasted with perfect, singing flavor. No cotton taste, no new atty off flavors, just absolutely what my juice was meant to be. Well, I still have to nail the juice control I thought, this is just the first few draws and I really didn't put any thought into the juice control other than opening it about 2/3rds of a turn. My tank is now near empty, and the vape is still just incredible. Saturated, dense and voluminous vapor (and I don't even care about vapor levels) ... perfect M2L vapes and smoothly opens up to airy if I choose (and I did for one or two draws.). Well done By-Leo, thanks Qorax!
Congrats - and thank you for the appreciations dear :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thank you sir. Damned if I could find it!

Any insight into what they have updated given your encyclopedic knowledge of high-end RTAs?? Actually, do you have an ataman out of interest??
No, I don't. I sold mine off within a month of purchasing it. It is not my type. It was my 3rd atty from Bashik. Had grabbed the Prometey-I and then the Prometey-II earlier. I had the Ataman-I. Sold off my Prometey-I as well > am just holding onto my Prom-II now.

And that ended my relationship with Ti-Mods/Ukraine. @sedge has them all I believe. He's the guy to hit on for a proper feedback.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
No, I don't. I sold mine off within a month of purchasing it. It is not my type. It was my 3rd atty from Bashik. Had grabbed the Prometey-I and then the Prometey-II earlier. I had the Ataman-I. Sold off my Prometey-I as well > am just holding onto my Prom-II now.

And that ended my relationship with Ti-Mods/Ukraine. @sedge has them all I believe. He's the guy to hit on for a proper feedback.
The only Titanium Mods I have now are 2 prometey 2's and Prometey 2 dripper mode. The rest have been sold as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: qorax

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
Can someone give some feedback on how they like the tangu? I'm on the fence about it. Just can't pull the trigger. BTW love my calix. I'd like to see your coil set up because I don't get the dense clouds like you have reported and I'm almost 100% vg. Taste is spot on tho and the temp of the inhale is perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread