Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Happy Birthday, Big Bells. (was that a typo?:D)
0126.gif

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I was looking at my Provape counter in my signature this morning. I assume you guys can see that? It has me avoiding 34,393 cigs and saving $4,294. I know the savings are much more than that, and cigs avoided probably stands at about 10k more. I started vaping in 2008, well before most had even heard of it. The devices were stone-aged compared to what I am using today (sx mini m class). I didn't stop completely smoking with the rudimentary devices I started with and the juices that were available to me. In fact, you couldn't even buy juice, you bought prefilled cartridges. But still, 35k analogs avoided since I've had a cig.....wow!:shock: my lungs love me for it. :)

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I'm 71 years and can carry my own mug, thank you very much. And if you're interested, I can still outwork a man twice my age.
I hope we can all out-work someone who is 142 years old.
the trick is to outwork someone that is 35!! And I do!!

Hey ... can you just print a new happy face on your 3D printer and be done w/ it?
darned printer is part of the problem.
it's printing funny (not funny ha ha either).
the bottom and lower sides of this box are really thin, and the whole thing feels like a wafer cracker

same weight as a cracker too.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Oh, yes... the reason I popped in this morning... Windows 10 is cool and all, but the info-gathering is on the Federal spy level!!!
you probably want to opt-out of several things like
Microsoft personalised ad preferences

also go to settings - Privacy and opt-out of anything there that seems to be suspicious. Like the program that uses your microphone to listen to everything you say

there is a delightful site that will help you understand the whole thing.
How To Stop Windows 10's Spying Ads | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I hope we can all out-work someone who is 142 years old.
the trick is to outwork someone that is 35!! And I do!!

darned printer is part of the problem.
it's printing funny (not funny ha ha either).
the bottom and lower sides of this box are really thin, and the whole thing feels like a wafer cracker

same weight as a cracker too.

You gonna make a cracker box mod?
Sorry could not resist.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Oh, yes... the reason I popped in this morning... Windows 10 is cool and all, but the info-gathering is on the Federal spy level!!!
you probably want to opt-out of several things like
Microsoft personalised ad preferences

also go to settings - Privacy and opt-out of anything there that seems to be suspicious. Like the program that uses your microphone to listen to everything you say

there is a delightful site that will help you understand the whole thing.
How To Stop Windows 10's Spying Ads | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

thank you, Ken. Excellent information. I signed up for my free version and I am waiting in line for the download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread