angryvaper.crypticsites.com

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like the black with brass buttons, a LOT... but it's really outside my budget; I'm afraid my poor husband would have a heart attack if I even asked him to look at the webpage. :D

Maybe at my *5* yr no-smoke-a-versary... :D

Andria

I think similar options will be very common, and very affordable; possibly even very SOON. Hang tight, the world is changing (in our favor) as I type this message. :thumbs:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I think similar options will be very common, and very affordable; possibly even very SOON. Hang tight, the world is changing (in our favor) as I type this message. :thumbs:

Yeah, I've seen some similar sorts of mods, just browsing thru FT... from which I would never order a mod -- there's a big diff between "cheap" and "inexpensive"! :D

Andria

k2zs

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
Rochester, NY
Or an XvoStick....

Oh, c'mon. Y'all HAD to see that one coming. :evil:
Did you ever get yours? I started reading that thread but only made it through the first pages. If so, was it as good as you expected? That, (as well as the micro stick) have always caught my eye...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah, I've seen some similar sorts of mods, just browsing thru FT... from which I would never order a mod -- there's a big diff between "cheap" and "inexpensive"! :D

Andria

Yes - I saw that KSD one too. I wouldn't touch it either. I have almost no doubt that better options will be popping up soon.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Did you ever get yours? I started reading that thread but only made it through the first pages. If so, was it as good as you expected? That, (as well as the micro stick) have always caught my eye...

It arrived JFK customs today. I'm resisting temptation to drive over there to try bribing an official. ;-)

I'm guessing another 7-10 days until I'm unpacking it. It's been 7 weeks since we ordered them (July 4th).

Kat jokingly predicted that it would take 9 1/2 weeks. It's not out of the question, but we're hoping it's sooner.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Yes - I saw that KSD one too. I wouldn't touch it either. I have almost no doubt that better options will be popping up soon.

My Galileo is a good example of the diff between cheap and inexpensive... I first saw it on FT, and really liked it, it's very eye-catching, and only $25... but the reviews really sucked. So I googled "Galileo" and found the actual Smok version... which is $35 at MadVapes... and I don't have a single complaint with it. I really prefer my regulated mods, and lately, the boxes.... but if the vapocalypse does come to pass, I'll be grateful to have a couple of mechs, and also glad that one of them is so nice-looking! :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
It arrived JFK customs today. I'm resisting temptation to drive over there to try bribing an official. ;-)

I'm guessing another 7-10 days until I'm unpacking it. It's been 7 weeks since we ordered them (July 4th).

Kat jokingly predicted that it would take 9 1/2 weeks. It's not out of the question, but we're hoping it's sooner.

I have 100ml of Shisha Strawberry that hit NYC today, from Poland... just wondering how long those clowns will hold on to it before they send it on down. :D

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@DPLongo22 Thanks for posting that link(XvoStick not link lol), Iv already drooled over those mods once... So yeah 45mins again today.. Evil!

LOL! Sorry, Mikey. I won't do it again. ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
@MikeyConti

Mikey Mikey have you been up all nighty, looking at mods, it's probably likely. Try to resist the pressure slightly, oh just buy the lot, for god all mighty. Get out your coins there shining brightly, you've just been caught by the Aphrodite.

LOL! Sorry, Mikey. I won't do it again.

Just kidnap Stylez, loads of ransom money there.

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
DADGUM, ejuice burns your eyes! I just cleaned up and re-wicked my other Achilles, and I guess I had a trace of ejuice on my fingers... when I just now tried to get something out of my eye! OWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Andria
Ow. Especially if it's high in PG that stuff is pretty warm on the skin. It's eye bath time !

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I is SAD :(
Coming up on "2 Years", September 18th, of NO CIGS (this time around), but I don't know what to buy myself, as I am happy with what I have, and have plenty of what I need. Don't need the newest and greatest gadget, what I have works fine (and I have lots of backups), I don't need any juice, I've got enough to last for years, I have tons of batteries, I'm just at a loss here. What do I reward myself with, if I have everything I Want or Need. :)
So I take it you already have a Sunbox, Gepetto, Caduceus, Kitchen and Melody?

But do you have an Eternity by Carlos Creations?
11924838_1620179794931907_938195629_n.jpg

Or an Element Mods BT-5th in Blue Tongue Damascus?
element-mods-BT-5th-Blog-0017.jpg

Maybe a nice PiColibri with a Holy Land Mods KS RTA? :drool:
tumblr_nrg3xkyFLZ1shxbswo1_500.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Ow. Especially if it's high in PG that stuff is pretty warm on the skin. It's eye bath time !

My own tears cleared it! And I just went and washed my hands with soap, to make sure I got rid of it!

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread