Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wow, quitting this thread brings all that happiness, I'm sold.
Congratulations on winning the the No1 stupidity post.
You mean to tell me sending a few posts from a smartphone in your spare time means you dont have a life, that says more about you than it does us. Most of us post while we're at work. I'm a full time dad but I guess I'm a bad parent too and you may see me pressing my nose up against the window wishing I could leave the tootle thread. I'm sorry we don't stay on topic either, I should of thought about your feelings more. I will ask KD to consider having it deleted if it bothers you that much.
Please feel free to stay outdoors skipping nude in a field with your sunburnt .... and try and figure out why you came back in the first place...oh yes, to tell us how much sex you have got, thanks for that.
Don't mind all the sex bragging, Rixsta. He's just baiting us with that.

You've got to give the man credit though, because he's quite good at it.

In fact, he's clearly a master (baiter).

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Don't mind all the sex bragging, Rixsta. He's just baiting us with that.

You've got to give the man credit though, because he's quite good at it.

In fact, he's clearly a master (baiter).
You mean he was joking, dam get that hook out my mouth, I've be caught, hook, line and sinker, I'm impressed :thumb:

He even bought the angry side out in me which is very rare, a master he must be..I fall at you feet in submission Torch... or maybe I was baiting back and now you've ruined it !! lol

Still put me off my banger's though

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You mean he was joking, dam get that hook out my mouth, I've be caught, hook, line and sinker, I'm impressed :thumb:

He even bought the angry side out in me which is very rare, a master he must be..I fall at you feet in submission Torch... or maybe I was baiting back and now you've ruined it !! lol

Well, to be honest, no; I don't believe he was joking at all.

But he does, however, appear to be somewhat of a joke. Anyone who gets off (masterfully) at doing stuff like that clearly has insecurities that I hope to never know.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Go back to being mad. I can't wait to see where you've gone when I wake up for real!

:D

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Psssssssst, Rixsta. Din din is ready.

Can you pop it in the microwave Kattykins, I'm trying to get to grips with using my left hand, I maybe a while..

ounwb4.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread