MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Ah Ha!! so you admit it is digital, if it was analog it would be 0→not 1→10^(10^100)

;)

Um, actually ∞ - 0 - ∞
There are some things that are neither wrong nor right, they just are. :pop:

Not at all. You can have a range of values that are less than infinity. They don't need to start at zero, either.

As an example, crab ejuice is 117 and 11/32's wrong, but bacon ejuice is only 31.3/2.3 wrong.

You are contending that they are both equally wrong, since under your system all wrongs are equal. On an analog scale, sneaking into a movie theater has a different wrong value than throwing baby seals into a wood chipper.

I agree in principle, but differ on the latter example. Bacon ejuice is 99.44% wrong.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I don't get doing it as sport any more than I get wearing pants that hang down to one's knees exposing underwear. But, I'm an old lady. So, just get off my lawn!

ROFL... I once told my son that the only time I wanted to see his underwear was when I gave it to him for xmas. :D (He did his own laundry since he was about 14... I informed him that his mastery of Playstation qualified him to operate a washer and dryer at master-operator level). ;)

:D
Andria

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
My banner says I've now saved $1500..... Where is it????

binos.png

Jay :headbang:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Um, actually ∞ - 0 - ∞
There are some things that are neither wrong nor right, they just are. :pop:

I agree in principle, but differ on the latter example. Bacon ejuice is 99.44% wrong.
You're using a completely different system. I'm using absolute wrongness value. You're measuring content. Under my system, the wrongness of bacon ejuice is partially mitigated by the possibility that it might actually be better when mixed with maple syrup flavor.

There is just no mitigating the wrongness of any seafood based ejuice flavorings.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
You're using a completely different system. I'm using absolute wrongness value. You're measuring content. Under my system, the wrongness of bacon ejuice is partially mitigated by the possibility that it might actually be better when mixed with maple syrup flavor.

There is just no mitigating the wrongness of any seafood based ejuice flavorings.

Rest assured, it is not better when so mixed...

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Unfortunately, the Zmax only holds one 18500 battery. They don't telescope that much.

But you're OK with throwing baby seals into a wood chipper?

How about Baby Seal ejuice? Do you know what baby seals taste like? Neither do I. They're probably not very good.
Ohh yes only 1 18500 at a time but it makes it nice and short. At 8-10 watts they should last pretty well.

Throw baby seals into a chipper? No way that would be a waste of valuable fur.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
My banner says I've now saved $1500..... Where is it????

View attachment 497126

Jay :headbang:

I just spent my October vaping budget.
4 18500 batteries. 3.94
30 ft 30 ga Kanthal 2.47
30 ft 28 ga Kanthal 2.47
5 replacement T3 bases. 3.96
10 Kanger t3 coils. 5.20
8 bottles of flavoring. 19.14

Not bad for what I got.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I don't know how you can do 10+ watts. At 8 things start getting too hot for me.

MaxwellPink. Special seat for you, front row-center. And I just happened to find one more wristband. Engraved it in pink, just for you.

MP -- 8w and proud.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
MaxwellPink. Special seat for you, front row-center. And I just happened to find one more wristband. Engraved it in pink, just for you.

MP -- 8w and proud.
Why thank you! I'm honored.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread