Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I have a qusetion on the rules of the forums, does anyone know if I can open a give away thread, where a number from 1 to 500 has to be chosen by members, then I will use a random number generator to pick a winner. I will of course pay postage to anywhere in the world. Would this be allowed ? Hmmm, I don't think it would but I just wanted to give away some of the gear I don't use so others can enjoy it.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I have a qusetion on the rules of the forums, does anyone know if I can open a give away thread, where a number from 1 to 500 has to be chosen by members, then I will use a random number generator to pick a winner. I will of course pay postage to anywhere in the world. Would this be allowed ? Hmmm, I don't think it would but I just wanted to give away some of the gear I don't use so others can enjoy it.
I think you can in the Pay it Forward thread. May want to read the rules first..
Pay It Forward - PIF

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Besides being able to PIF the items . . . Yep - it's allowed, there is a sub-forum for Members to have contest, here: Member Contest Forum

"You" will probably want to check out these too :rules: :

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Oh m'gosh, she's ADORABLE!! Love her name - reminds me of "Bewitched" :)
That's where I got her name. One of my favorite shows.
Well, I received my bottles today so next on my list is flavors. Have everything I need to begin on my DIY journey.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Omg, now that is caused by stress, I actually meant to post about my car accident in this thread but posted it in the overlooked thread loooool.. Thanks again to everyone's support.
??????!!!!!!!????? Car accident. I must go look. Hope you are ok.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Well, I received my bottles today so next on my list is flavors. Have everything I need to begin on my DIY journey.

Here's a place where I buy some of my flavors from. They are having a sale with the code NEW2016 for 19% off.

http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/Default.asp

Happy Shopping!!!

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
motivator6c85d2b07fe6fb1b4dff1c6d39.jpg~original

:)

Long Cat Iz Long - Long Cat FTW - Long Cat Rulz

56d.jpg

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Ok, here's @Rixsta 's post from the other thread:
I had a truck smash into my car today while driving with my family in it, pushed the car over 2 lanes of traffic, missed everything and came to a stop on a grass embankment. Not a single mark on any of us, someone was looking over us today because it could of been a very different story.
It makes you truly thankful towards life. I need a vape, like the whole bottle.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Oh boy, does that show take me back.

Have fun DIY-ing...you're braver than I.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Ok, here's @Rixsta 's post from the other thread:
I had a truck smash into my car today while driving with my family in it, pushed the car over 2 lanes of traffic, missed everything and came to a stop on a grass embankment. Not a single mark on any of us, someone was looking over us today because it could of been a very different story.
It makes you truly thankful towards life. I need a vape, like the whole bottle.
Good Lord! @Rixsta ...so happy you and your family are alright. That must've rattled you to the bone. Take good care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread