Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Note: This stuff will sneak up on ya before you know it! And it's so good, most folks just want to keep on sipping. Imbibe with care.

With that recipe, I imagine if one doesn't imbibe with care it could quickly trun one into an imbibicile?

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
With that recipe, I imagine if one doesn't imbibe with care it could quickly trun one into an imbibicile?
That is a good one to tell my son.

Just checking on how soon my third vapiversary is coming up. 17 days.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
there was once a forum....ECF...in which there was a place where "turning " parties were thrown. On your one year anniversary date of joining ECF....you "turned" Vet....;)

You let those who were in charge of that thread know that you wished to have one....you got to choose the theme....and everybody...or at least a good many.... would post pics within that theme, along with congrats.....culminating with fire works at the exact time of your joining.

It was quite fun, but....alas...they ended them before my turning date...:cry:

Nope....don't want one now..... it was only the first one that was important to me. If I made that one....I was home free....no more smokes;)

Last edited:

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Thank you, everyone! It was a great day for me, just never thought it could ever happen. So glad I can celebrate with all of you!
_flowerboogie__by_Helen_Baq_zpsf52ab1ee.gif

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Interesting dat youse guys know what day when youse quitted. I just passed 2 years in December but no clue what day it was. But that could be that I had no intention whatsoever of quittin.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Interesting dat youse guys know what day when youse quitted. I just passed 2 years in December but no clue what day it was. But that could be that I had no intention whatsoever of quittin.

I don't know the day I quit either. I had been vaping for over a month before I found ECF. Only know my date of joining here because it's in my profile and posted under the avatar.....;)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I had no idea I would quit the day it happened. I only know because I had gone to get my monthly stash of analogs on the same day I always did & grabbed an ego blister pac & juice while I was there. Just to try a better set up than cigalikes which did nothing for quitting, but I saw a possiblity of wanting to maybe smoke less. I had no clue that I would quit that day.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Congrats to you as well. Hope your enjoying Vegas. I'm a little jealous. :)
I'm enjoying Vegas, and naturally, the way God the oddsmakers intended, Vegas is enjoying me. Gonna call my old school buddy today to plan a trip to Hoover Dam and Lake Meade.

I found this one particular slot machine that I've gravitated toward.. very close to where the elevator is.. takes me only a minute to get there from my room. It's a "Ghost Busters" machine. I never cared for the movie but like the slot machine.

Found live blackjack tables in the area while walking around but I didn't imbibe.

Oh, and I brought my drone with me just in case there's a good place to fly it when I hang out with my buddy whose name is Buddy.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Those cig a likes are probably why less folks vape. Virtually no throat hit, virtually no vapor, virtually no flavor. And change the batt every 37 seconds.
Kind of like the patch if you wanna quit. A lot of suffering with them.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
@Atchafalaya , so glad your friend is doing better. It's been tough, but looks like the worst is past. Hang in there! Continued prayers for your friend, her family, and YOU!
Thanks. :)
Happy to hear she's so much better, Atcha! ICU to a regular room is a big step! Did they figure out what happened? Still praying!
Her gallbladder got infected and needs to come out. It infected her pancreas and then her lungs. When they went in to take the gallbladder out, she stopped breathing and was put on the ventilator. This all started almost 2 weeks ago. :(. She's in a regular room now, but is too ill to remove the gallbladder so she'll have a tube coming out to keep it draining for another 6 weeks until they can remove it. She'll be in a managed care facility after being released from the hospital. So much to go through but I keep telling her the worst is over and to keep her chin up. She made it through and it alive. God listened to all the prayers for her. I know this.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Thanks. :)

Her gallbladder got infected and needs to come out. It infected her pancreas and then her lungs. When they went in to take the gallbladder out, she stopped breathing and was put on the ventilator. This all started almost 2 weeks ago. :(. She's in a regular room now, but is too ill to remove the gallbladder so she'll have a tube coming out to keep it draining for another 6 weeks until they can remove it. She'll be in a managed care facility after being released from the hospital. So much to go through but I keep telling her the worst is over and to keep her chin up. She made it through and it alive. God listened to all the prayers for her. I know this.
Wow! I've been in managed care twice. I dealt with it by thinking of it as a vacation. No cooking, no working, no housework, meals delivered or you can go to the dining room, take a walk, meet your neighbors. Take a vacation!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
That is a good one to tell my son.

Just checking on how soon my third vapiversary is coming up. 17 days.
That's fantastic, 3mg! I really admire the way you've explored all the paths you've come across from nic, to mods, & found what works best for you. You are fearless!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Wow! I've been in managed care twice. I dealt with it by thinking of it as a vacation. No cooking, no working, no housework, meals delivered or you can go to the dining room, take a walk, meet your neighbors. Take a vacation!
I'll tell her this. It'll cheer her up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread