Are you done stocking up?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Hi stocking friends, hope all is well! Me just happily using my Radius's and kayfun lite's, couldn't be happier that I found my perfect set up :) I am also hooked on Flavour Arts Metaphor, so good. I keep mixing up 20 ml and it is always empty ! LOL Time to mix a bigger batch :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Dang it! My Pico squeeze I ordered at FT is held up for restocking. God only knows when I'll get it now.
My stealth black Squeeze was in stock, then showed back ordered for 8 or 10 days in the FT system, then suddenly shipped in a couple of days.

The eleaf stuff IME seems to come in in batches and the lead times are often out to lunch (in a good way!).

Mine should be here next week. Looking forward to comparing it to the Coppervapes and my REO...

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I could use a few more Pico's. They work so well with these Compact Kayfuns
Eleaf iStick PICO Simple Kit - $30.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

Use discount code = turkey(on front page of their website) for 30% off bringing the cost way down to $21. Free shipping on orders over $14 except kits(will for kits if your order is $70 or greater)

Good deal and i order from them often. All colors are in stock. They also have the kit available.
:)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I'd like to hear what you think of the CV.
I'd like to get what I want outta China before they go on Holiday.
I have two (black and silver) and I love them.

Super cheap for what they are, very well made with good fit/finish, use standard 10ml bottles, parts kits are $2 and they work great.

Honestly, no complaints for the price. Not as finicky as my REO either.

I would NOT buy the kit as the atty is crap compared to similarly priced NarDA, Origen, Hadaly and other clone attys. The mod only and a NarDA or Tsunami clone is a great combo and what I would buy if I did it again.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi stocking friends, hope all is well! Me just happily using my Radius's and Kayfun lite's, couldn't be happier that I found my perfect set up :) I am also hooked on Flavour Arts Metaphor, so good. I keep mixing up 20 ml and it is always empty ! LOL Time to mix a bigger batch :)
What flavorings are in this?
What does it taste like?

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I haven't ordered anything since months ago except kanthal and muji.

It's not because I don't want to but funding is low :(.

Also I'm so heavy handed but I try and only get authentic pieces now and...
To date I've cracked one of my kfun lite poly tanks, smashed the kayfun 5 glass, scratched both the chimney and steel tank. I'm in the middle of wrecking my expensive ryu Jin mod. I've scratched my Lord, kiss and paps v4,
I've scratched my phenomenon lite badly which annoys me so much. I've mad a small chip on the sig 150 tc to to bare metal, I have to throw away like 3-400mls of 12mg 70/30 juice I made because I made a mistake and it tastes bad.
I've lost magnets and rusted the casing (somehow) on my sigelei 75.
Worn the threading on both the sig 30 and istick 20
Broke an eleaf ohm reader and an i4 and d4 charger.
Cracked a lemo, lemo drop and the nebula wine? glass tanks

Edit: oh yeah, recycled like 12 18650 batteries. That was due to paranoia though

The list goes on.:(

Now I've had the real deal I'll just never buy clones again but
I'm clumsy and poor...

This game is getting harder

Edit no.2 I take it back. I ordered a new d4 and ohm reader because I broke the others.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
To date I've cracked ...
I'm in the middle of wrecking...
I've scratched ...
I've lost magnets ...
Worn the threading ...
Broke an eleaf ...
Cracked a lemo,
You have a really exiting life.
Mine is dull. Nothing to brag about.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Just received 4 Pico's from FT. That makes a total of 6. Would have been 7 but I gave one away today (along with a few PT2's, extra coils and some juice). I actually bought them to give away. Well, not all of them. I plan to keep at least 2 or 3. With the 3 Radius's (is that the plural for Radius?), 4 2.5's and 2 Vamo 5's (used to dry burn my coils), I think (hope) I'm set for mods.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I thought I was done but just had to pick up another 2.5 Provari that is the silver satin! At 19.95 it was too good to pass up! I also took advantage of the 30% off with RMV and picked up some blister packs and a grey Pico!
I am no longer saying I'm done stocking up! Some deals just call out to me. I would love a Radius but I have been frugal and just can't pull the trigger on one. Maybe someday!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Eleaf iStick PICO Simple Kit - $30.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

Use discount code = turkey(on front page of their website) for 30% off bringing the cost way down to $21. Free shipping on orders over $14 except kits(will for kits if your order is $70 or greater)

Good deal and i order from them often. All colors are in stock. They also have the kit available.
Thank you. A pink and a grey ordered. I love this little thing.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
i have 2 orders from FT lost in the mail somewhere......from Nov 17+22
USPS is looking for 1 and we are trying to figure out why my 2nd one was shipped via Singapore ..........no idea where it went.

I don't know about USPS but I double delivery time estimates in December.

Users who are viewing this thread