Are you done stocking up?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
We got an extra turkey last Thanksgiving and put it in the freezer. At the time I considered it my reserved place for nic stock when I moved more into glass, taking up more space. The turkey's in the oven and my last nic order (200+mg) has moved into it's place!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
My husband knows my tin foil hat is getting a little tight and making me grumpy - pretty sure he'll be pitching in on the nic. He better if he knows what's good for him...;)

Lol! Mine has been taught the ways of his errors.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I just got my order of flavoring from OSDIY. I LOVE the fact that the 120 bottle of Lucky Shot Blend I ordered came in a cobalt blue glass bottle. It saves me from having to transfer it into a cobalt blue glass bottle :D (I always transfer my 120 ml purchases of flavoring to blue glass bottles)
I just got my Osdiy order today too.I was kinda dissapointed though,the last 30ml bottles of their flavors i ordered,came in the blue cobalt glass,but this time,i got lotta latte and blue note both in 30ml and they came in plastic.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I just got my Osdiy order today too.I was kinda dissapointed though,the last 30ml bottles of their flavors i ordered,came in the blue cobalt glass,but this time,i got lotta latte and blue note both in 30ml and they came in plastic.

Lucky you, I've never had mine come in glass! What brand came in glass?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Lucky you, I've never had mine come in glass! What brand came in glass?
Their house blend stuff,it has been about a year since i ordered the others,but i got blue rasberry slush,old tyme root beer,strawberry milk,and 1 other i can't remember,and back then the 30ml was the blue glass with a luer lock type tip inside under the black cap.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Their house blend stuff,it has been about a year since i ordered the others,but i got blue rasberry slush,old tyme root beer,strawberry milk,and 1 other i can't remember,and back then the 30ml was the blue glass with a luer lock type tip inside under the black cap.

Right after I wrote the reply I realized you're probably buying in larger quantities than I [emoji4]

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Right after I wrote the reply I realized you're probably buying in larger quantities than I [emoji4]
Yeah,only reason i bought those in 30ml was because that was all they had in stock at the time,i usually don't buy flavors that size the first time.I just realized though that their 30ml bottles are cheaper now than they used to be,which is probably why they are in plastic now.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
You obviously know what they say about how to have a happy life![emoji38]
I never said "happy was necessarily a result of being "right"..... [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I never said "happy was necessarily a result of being "right"..... [emoji33]

It's funny you mention that. I'd never heard the comment "happy wife, happy life" before I met my husband. I told him that's ridiculous, that I'll be fine if he's not a yes man! But I'm a very low maintenance kinda gal!

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
It's funny you mention that. I'd never heard the comment "happy wife, happy life" before I met my husband. I told him that's ridiculous, that I'll be fine if he's not a yes man! But I'm a very low maintenance kinda gal!
The wise man seeks balance, I wouldn't know the feeling though, never found it.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

We usually don't say it in so many words, but we know way down deep that it's true. That doesn't mean we always agree, but it does frequently result in mutual agreement just for the sake of peace in the house!

Then, there are times when we agree during the discussion and then go and do it the way we intended in the first place. It's a guy thing.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Reactions: ChelsB

Users who are viewing this thread