Status
Not open for further replies.

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
Its a glv groove that I got from electronicstix and I hated it it didn't work half as well as my reo. Heavy as all get out and I don't think it carries the current as well either
Btw I don't have it anymore.......

Wow I don't even have that tip anymore....lol that's a old picture from last summer

well i guess looks dont help it if it doesnt work well....yea its from orgedogs thread on flashy gadgets

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
Look on 310vapers there is a thing on there that turns any 510 device into a bottom feeder......but can't for the life of me remember what its called

It's called the surge tank. I was trying to find it last night for a new model it would be perfect on. I get the feeling they aren't made anymore. JC Modtronics twitter feed has been silent for months and 310vapers didn't put it on the new site.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    How pocketable is the grand? Size and leakage wise. Have seen people talk about no leakage, but is that possible with juice sitting in a well prior to being sucked into the atomizer? Does a drip shield work and or help?

The why the REO works is you squeeze the bottle until you see juice leak into the well. When you release the bottle vacuum pulls the excess juice back into the bottle .... thus nothing to spill.

I do use a shorty extension and shield on mine, but mainly for air flow control. I will say that I don't have to take it off and clean it out like when direct dripping.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2012
    Bradenton, Florida
    The why the REO works is you squeeze the bottle until you see juice leak into the well. When you release the bottle vacuum pulls the excess juice back into the bottle .... thus nothing to spill.

I do use a shorty extension and shield on mine, but mainly for air flow control. I will say that I don't have to take it off and clean it out like when direct dripping.

The only time my reo leaks is when I am going over mountains on the road....as I'm a truck driver.

The air pressure difference between inside the bottle and outside pushes it out...but its not a problem if you crack the bottle open before climbing any skyscrapers

nightfell

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Massachusetts
    It's called the surge tank. I was trying to find it last night for a new model it would be perfect on. I get the feeling they aren't made anymore. JC Modtronics twitter feed has been silent for months and 310vapers didn't put it on the new site.

Yeah I asked 310vapers about it the answer I got was that they're not in production right now but would carry them when production starts up.

nightfell

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Massachusetts
    Its a glv groove that I got from electronicstix and I hated it it didn't work half as well as my reo. Heavy as all get out and I don't think it carries the current as well either
    Btw I don't have it anymore.......

The groove is very pretty, a friend let me borrow his for a couple of weeks. It is a huge heavy beast compared to the reo mini I ended up getting.

tearose50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Tennessee :-)
    Never liked the whole tip to squonk thing on the vmod......sorry vapage still can't beat the real thing

Laughing_2.gif

Now, that's just plain funny to me.

I'm really glad people love their Reo's. I prefer my Vmods.....and sold my reo's. To each his own.

I don't bash the Reo -- but reonauts sure like to bash other people's choices. Tsk tsk.

It never ceases to amaze me that people find it horrible to tilt a mod....or even a stardust, for that matter. Doesn't anyone ever lay a mod down? Do you all vape with your head bent over to insure the mod is perfectly vertical? I sure don't. My analogs used to be tilted up a bit and my mods are tilted down about the same amount. I don't have a problem tilting a vmod up to the same angle, or less, than an analog when I want to feed the chamber. Also, since there is a feed chamber, it doesn't have to be fed nearly as often as any other feeder. And, a light tap is enough force.

And -- Wouldn't it be nice to lounge in a chair and vape without getting juice in your mouth---and not having to feed at all? Vmod is a great lounging mod as well as a terrific travel mod.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2012
    Bradenton, Florida
    It is? I've flown with my vmods several times. No v-liquid leaks to the outside at all.

I've had trouble with clearo's -- but not my Vmod nor the other feeder I've traveled with.

Thanks for backing up the tip to squonk point......cheers

Last edited:

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 10, 2012
    Bradenton, Florida
    Laughing_2.gif

Now, that's just plain funny to me.

I'm really glad people love their Reo's. I prefer my Vmods.....and sold my reo's. To each his own.

I don't bash the Reo -- but reonauts sure like to bash other people's choices. Tsk tsk.

It never ceases to amaze me that people find it horrible to tilt a mod....or even a stardust, for that matter. Doesn't anyone ever lay a mod down? Do you all vape with your head bent over to insure the mod is perfectly vertical? I sure don't. My analogs used to be tilted up a bit and my mods are tilted down about the same amount. I don't have a problem tilting a vmod up to the same angle, or less, than an analog when I want to feed the chamber. Also, since there is a feed chamber, it doesn't have to be fed nearly as often as any other feeder. And, a light tap is enough force.

And -- Wouldn't it be nice to lounge in a chair and vape without getting juice in your mouth---and not having to feed at all? Vmod is a great lounging mod as well as a terrific travel mod.

Who is bashing. I'm stating fact not my opinion........and your whole comment isn't making sense as in both mods have a feed chamber or cup whatever you want to call it. But the facts are that the reo is better made the reo is a solid unit. I never stated anything on how to vape or even how I vape cause everyone is different and everyone uses different atty's.....as for being vert when you vape......really that's a elementary statement but for me because I drive at night I don't ever look at it when I squonk it but my faith in that action being a sucess never wavers either

Stownz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    Picture96.jpg

GLV3, but not sure if they are made anymore.

Picture98.jpg

Next to a reo mini.

Picture101-1.jpg

Vmod leaking POS, that never got fixed, and I never got my money back. But we played mail ping pong 3 times....

Reo is fantastic, but its not really suited for dusty environments like my automotive shop. Junk piles up in the drip well. If your not in a dusty environment, would be great.

sacricide

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2012
    sacramento
    depending on what happens in the next few weeks, i may buy a VMOD later since i cant seem to like the look of those REO's. theres not much else i really like and EVERY bottom feeder i found is discontinued!! theres only about 2-3 mods i have to decide on based which becomes available when i have the cash UHHH. :glare:

the "iDRINK" i just saw in another thread looked PERFECT at first. i got really excited till i noticed it was plastic and it uses proprietary attys, deal killer (and its cheap $35)
    LINK:
    The iDrink from Brother Union | vapingjourney

so if i do not buy a Vmod, later. Ill skip the bottom feeders for a while hoping something nice gets made. i really dont like wood mods like everyone else. so ill prob have to move to a tank system, shell out for the overpriced CLEANVAPES, and do a mini review since this guy has no love at all anywhere on the net. (not surprised with the price and lack of vv) eh whatever
    LINK:
    Welcome to CleanVapes | CleanVapes

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Picture96.jpg

GLV3, but not sure if they are made anymore.

Picture98.jpg

Next to a reo mini.

Picture101-1.jpg

Vmod leaking POS, that never got fixed, and I never got my money back. But we played mail ping pong 3 times....

Reo is fantastic, but its not really suited for dusty environments like my automotive shop. Junk piles up in the drip well. If your not in a dusty environment, would be great.

Looks quite nice imo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread