Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
A new REO is $115. If ya can't swing that, how'd ya smoke?

Not quite sure but all the info I have is that the Mini is $138.00, 2.0 & Grand is $144.00, and VV Grand is $194.00....... You can buy a blem 2.0 for $115.00, but then why would someone want to buy a blemished APV????

It's all good you have found the right APV for yourself, but to bash everyone in every thread about why they should buy an REO and nothing else just shows how much of a rookie you are.... You need to take your fanboy ways and your trailer park references back to the REO threads.... There is nothing wrong with the Vmods from vapage. They are what they are and if using a Vmod keeps someone from smoking, then so be it.... No need to knock anyone because of the choice they made.... I myself have been using the XL for over a year now and it has been am outstanding APV. The reason I bought one was because there was no leakage out of it, as compared to the catch cup on any REO.... I am sure if you read all the threads on REO's you will find that on more than one occasion where someone put it back into there pocket while there was still juice in the catch cup and then wound up with juice all over themselves.... This has never happened with my XL.... Again, there is no need to be berating other vapers out there for there choices and showing off your rookie ways like you have....

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Valid concern, anyone can clear this up?

Sort of like the blemished provari (if you're familiar with them). If there is a blemish, hardly noticeable. If you're the type that a tiny ding might bother you or you keep your apv in a case or you're thinking about resale- probably go for the non-blemished. I think both places (reo and provape) if you're unhappy with the looks and you haven't used it, you can return it.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Reo mini 14500 are really special. Its a tiny little mod. Even with the 510 to 510 an a full sized A7 its smaller than my provari mini with tank. I just wish I had thicker kanthal because 2 wraps and I'm already at 2.5 ohms with the kanthal I have left -___- I am thinking about saving for a reo grand or a VV reo grand, I think I am into VV because I can wrap a high resisted coil and up the voltage. The Vmods have the plastic that I have seen broken and read too many stories about it breaking. If the Vmod was all aluminum for under the price of the reos or at the price its at now, would probably consider it or I'd probably have one instead of my reo mini. But I dont think I'll find a cheaper all aluminum bottom feeder. My reo never leaks in my pocket. But i dont usually need to put it away with juice in the catch cup. With an RBA I just squonk until the cotton by the coil is wet and then I vape until I get less vapor and squonk again or put it away. If I'm not mistaken, an A7 will not fit in the Vmod's collar? Does the Vmod stay together without the collar screwed down? Idk. I like Reos. I have so many tube mods.. But I'm thinking about selling some. Or I'd like to just save up some $$ and buy a VV ReoG or Grand because I like my mini a lot. Plus, if I was using cartos or a 510 atomizer, I might get a drip shield. With a shorty carto or atomizer, u just need an unsealed 510 to 510 connector and a drip shield and you shouldnt get much leaking, right? The juice well is basically covered by the drip shield. I think the Reos are the most versatile.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I had this post on my mind today and I wanted to come back and Add the notcigs VVBM. Its a tube-fed bottom feeding box mod made by the same people that put out the 2nd best VV US made tube mod: (the BuzzPro) So you know its a quality made PV. Check it out if your looking for a well made box shaped feeder mod. I believe its 119 bucks before coupon. (on its own, you have to e-mail the owner of notcigs because they only have a PV/bats/charger package up right now) Im sure theres a 20% off coupon in the e-mail news letter every month if you'll sign up and wait for it. Its also VVoltage and it comes with a cheap kit. Here she is: VVPV ( includes batts + charger ) - notcigs.com Plus the thing can go up to 15 watts sooo, your good to go with some pretty low coils :) ENJOY!

Ghiro

Apr 22, 2013
Switzerland
This BF BoxMod is for sale directly from the manufacturer ( and local distributor of Evolve products) he is very well known in Italy and his products are known for a very high level of quality fo craftmanship and matherials.
One only flaw though: the cup has a thread on the sides, not all atomizers works with it ( Chalice requires it's own extension, ERA , eBaron Spiral, Cyclone won't work) i'm using it with and ACS ( air flow control device) and a Diver and it's perfect , but i'm using it also with the Hornet and Yasu75's Giotto and it fit's perfect. If you would like to get rid of the internal thread it's enough to ask it while making the order or just Dremel it a bit.

Last edited:

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread