Not open for further replies.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
There is a glv smooth and groove and I have a reo grand and USED to have the groove get a reo from the classies you can't go wrong if you don't like it turn around and relist it someone will buy it

Right on - not much risk in trying a REO. And if you look at the supplier forums, you'll see that the REO subforum has more posts than any other - you'l find some of the nicest, most helpful folks on the planet there.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
If you can stand an ABS plastic chassis with an aluminum shell, there's the Vmod XL from Vapage. It's a good, comfy bottomfeeder, too. Never a leak to be had.

Sorry, Reonauts.

Never liked the whole tip to squonk thing on the vmod......sorry vapage still can't beat the real thing

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Not really to me they do function differently...

The reo you just push the bottle and up comes the juice and its a simple design

The vapage tried to complicate it with the sleeve that goes over the injection molded plastic body and if its standing up if you squeeze the bottle nada nutton happens you have to tip it on its side so the juice is at the top of the bottle to get it to feed.

Price used in the classies is about the same as a new vapage and I highly recomend getting a used one. There is nothing in a grand that can go bad really and if there is a major problem you can send it to rob in maine and get it fixed he stands behind his reo's really well.
The vapage is made in china and well......good luck if there is a problem

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
longhaul what mod is this..is it a reo
e4utemy4.jpg

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
That is a groove. Can't remember the company that makes them.

Its a glv groove that I got from electronicstix and I hated it it didn't work half as well as my reo. Heavy as all get out and I don't think it carries the current as well either
Btw I don't have it anymore.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread