Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just want to wish all "Tootle Puffers" . . .

Happy-july-4th-with-sparklers.gif

b16aec9d0a7767a725dba59d5ae0c321.jpg

4th-of-july-safe-happy-animation.gif
Ooooh, sparkly!!!!!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Just had to order 3 more flavors.
CAP Cinnamon Danish swirl, golden pineapple, and TFA Vanilla Swirl.
Just could not help myself....

I need to order some TFA Strawberry Ripe to mix with that Capella Sweet Strawberry, but there's really nothing else I need right now, so it seems utterly stupid to order one 10ml bottle considering the shipping charges. So I'll just wait till I need some more Vanilla Swirl or DX Bavarian; still got about 40ml of my Shisha Strawberry.

Andria

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Ah yes! "A bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, a chunk of cheese and thou." No internet in those days, so you actually had to talk to people. Ha! BS happened then too! :)
Talk? Like actually face-to-face? OMG! What a strange thought!

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Yumm home made ice cream! I agree - it's about time I started making some ice cream too. Problem is I have too much nicbase in the freezer - not much room for a lot of ice cream. It will probably to be make and eat this year and for some more years to come. :) A Happy Fourth to you all and enjoy the fireworks. Here we have fireworks every weekend in anything between two to seven towns and villages for a good four months of the year - it's festa season. :)

4579843_orig.jpg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Happy 4th of July fellow Tootle Puffers! Have a safe and wonderful day! I am digging out the old ice cream maker and getting it ready! This is the only day of the year that I still make homemade ice cream!
Homemade ice cream? O yummy

:grr::grr:hubby called in to work....new plan is all alone at the hotel....:grr::grr:

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
i love you all

:wub:

Just had to order 3 more flavors.
CAP Cinnamon Danish swirl, golden pineapple, and TFA Vanilla Swirl.
Just could not help myself....

This is why I finally sucked it up and bought the flat of 144 flavors. :D I should be set for a VERRRRRY long time (that and the FOUR GALLONS of PG(1)/VG(3) I scored from Essential Depot when they had their "GLYCUBES"....)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
:wub:

This is why I finally sucked it up and bought the flat of 144 flavors. :D I should be set for a VERRRRRY long time (that and the FOUR GALLONS of PG(1)/VG(3) I scored from Essential Depot when they had their "GLYCUBES"....)
4 gallons! wow! I have used a bit over a quart in 6 months.... I now have about 30 flavors. I got one of these last ones to make Andria's Strawberries and cream recipe. The other 2 just sounded good :)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Yeah, so many flavors to try, but only so many mods/tanks/hours in a day to "toot" :D
Yeah I want to try a coconut concoction and others. Still perfecting my Orange Creamsicle and others. My Lemon Pie is tasty though.
Do you do dripping? I forget, but that is the thing for getting your flavors close and then touch up for your tank.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
:oops::oops:
you and us Tootle Puffers ... hope your evening goes well anjel :cool:

happy 4th :party:

Thank goodness for other tootle puffers!
silly tidbit-- hubby now picks on me when he gets home and it takes me a few minutes to finish a post I am typing or reading on here...he will walk through the hotel all but singing "type type type type TOOTLE PUFF" ...makes the staff look at us like we are crazy but then again we kinda are

Yeah, so many flavors to try, but only so many mods/tanks/hours in a day to "toot" :D
I don't think Ill ever have enough tanks...:oops:

Yeah I want to try a coconut concoction and others. Still perfecting my Orange Creamsicle and others. My Lemon Pie is tasty though.
Do you do dripping? I forget, but that is the thing for getting your flavors close and then touch up for your tank.

Using the dripper to work out flavors is maybe my favorite way now that Im doing my own. I just have to do it during the day when Im alone or my cloud chaser pretends its a challenge to his mega dripper and last time he set off the smoke alarm in the hotel room with his massive plumes lmao:lol:Luckily they are vape friendly and were very understanding even if he did try to blame me at first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread