Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
yeah I have 12 tanks right now with different juices in them. 8 more empty.
I only have 8. And a few empty eVod ones. Just stripped the threads on a Protank mini last night. It's cute, but I didn't love it as much as my Protank 2's. I may get another at some point, it looked great with my tiny rainbow battery...lol!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I only have 8. And a few empty eVod ones. Just stripped the threads on a Protank mini last night. It's cute, but I didn't love it as much as my Protank 2's. I may get another at some point, it looked great with my tiny rainbow battery...lol!
Mine are all Evods, T3's and Protanks. The protanks are for my cracker juices.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I should be a walking advertisement for Protanks....lol...I do so love them. Have tried others, but always go back to them. In the beginning, it was just because it was so easy to mix and match them with my batteries and my little mod. Any tank on any stick, and coils were just as easy. I tried a Nautilus, leaked horribly straight outof the box, I gave it away. I got a Vivi v-fate in a lot of PT's I bought, it's OK, but don't love it. Just ordered 2 more PT 2's and 2 X10 tanks from Fasttech. Never tried an X10 before, but I liked the colors....hahahahahaha...we'll see how they work.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I should be a walking advertisement for Protanks....lol...I do so love them. Have tried others, but always go back to them. In the beginning, it was just because it was so easy to mix and match them with my batteries and my little mod. Any tank on any stick, and coils were just as easy. I tried a Nautilus, leaked horribly straight outof the box, I gave it away. I got a Vivi v-fate in a lot of PT's I bought, it's OK, but don't love it. Just ordered 2 more PT 2's and 2 X10 tanks from Fasttech. Never tried an X10 before, but I liked the colors....hahahahahaha...we'll see how they work.
My nauti leaked with the first coil I put on it... After that it was fine :p

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Aha. The water heater initiation test, eh? ;)

Welcome newest TP'er, Fuzzy!

yeah I have 12 tanks right now with different juices in them. 8 more empty.

Mr. Cromwell, that is a really good start.......... when you get those extra 8 filled, we'll tawk. :D

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I wanted to come sit in here and join in the fun, but I just spent two hours on the phone with my mother, and now I'm WAAAAAY behind! I need to come back and check those links, though, because I need more tanks for all these flavors that are all becoming my favorites! I don't mind blending a little of what was in one tank with whatever new one I put in, but it would be nice to have some all filled and labeled, so I could pick and choose whatever strikes my fancy at the moment. ;)

Rich was just saying this morning that he had three tanks, and he'd never need more than that, and I told him that's what I had thought, too. But once he starts sampling other flavors, I'm sure he'll find a few that he likes well enough to warrant having a few extra tanks himself! LOL! We'll see. He's a pretty scroogy old curmudgeon! :p

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread