Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
It's sometimes hard for the artist too. I once had an installation and the individual pieces weren't for sale, because the entire series was a concept. I was approached by a man, obviously under the influence of sedative-enhanced beverages. Despite my pleas for him to sober up think it over, he wouldn't take no for an answer. What's can a girl who wants another ProVari to do? I stuffed the money in my pocket and ran. It's called Orpheus Larva and lives in Japan.

Orphia%20larva_small_edit.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I just thought of something while I was mowing the yard. Vapers are mostly old people. Old people like music from the 50s through the early 90s. Old people also spend a lot of time in the bathroom. To top it off, old people spend a lot of time online.

I'm going to make a internet radio station and call it... "Vooping to the Oldies"

:)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I just thought of something while I was mowing the yard. Vapers are mostly old people. Old people like music from the 50s through the early 90s. Old people also spend a lot of time in the bathroom. To top it off, old people spend a lot of time online.

I'm going to make a internet radio station and call it... "Vooping to the Oldies"

:)
Good that you got your yard mowed before the latest storms roll in later.
you need to sell this on your radio station.

Toilet_Paper_Dispenser_with_Built-in_FM_Radiowz5Detail.jpg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
:lol::lol::lol::lol: too perfect...I needed that!!

My trip home has been postponed and this day has been plagued by aggravation ....but between that post and realizing I haven't even thought about a cigg (other than to realize I hadn't wanted one) maybe theres hope for this day since now I am smiling again and have one of my littlest binkies 'glued' to my hand lol

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Vapers are mostly old people. Old people like music from the 50s through the early 90s. Old people also spend a lot of time in the bathroom. To top it off, old people spend a lot of time online

Us oldt pharts also mow the lawn... and don't forget gardening. That's what retired people do; they garden. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread