Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Best drip tip I have is a simple Cherry vape. No O-rings, fits all toppers perfectly, easy to clean and comfortable.....

iu

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Jennifer posted it on FB but I think you have to be in the group to see it...:sleep:

I dunno, maybe; I'm in the group -- it looks great! But I'm guessing you don't have it yet?

Should I post mine on their page? I am so pleased with the design, and also with having both the red AND the pink!

I got one of my kayfuns cleaned and coiled and wicked and filled with my strawberry and cream, since I don't yet have any pink driptips I can use with my Achilles and not get hot ejuice in the mouth (it needs to be angled, on an RDA, or that always happens to me!). But dang I really don't like Kayfuns anymore; they take so long for the wick to break in and start tasting good. With the Achilles, even with a brand new coil and wick, the flavor is pretty decent right from the start -- a little muted right at first, but quickly progressing to full flavor. But I keep trying it, hoping it'll hurry up and break in -- with the Achilles on the red CF4, so i can have a decent vape too!

Andria

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I just received another gift from Mr Chen in China. He's awfully generous, even though the gifts he's sent me are mostly just vaping odds and ends.

The scary thing is he even knows what coils I use.

Ah now I'm feeling jealous. I thought he only had eyes for me! But he hasn't sent me anything in a while. Now I know why1 :(

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Ah now I'm feeling jealous. I thought he only had eyes for me! But he hasn't sent me anything in a while. Now I know why1 :(
I haven't asked him for any gifts since July 25. He is probably wondering what has happened to his distant cousin.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
On a lighter note - how about some great Chinglish :D

Snake Skin Black Vinyl

Details:
  • Re-positionable vinyl for trouble-free install
  • Strong self adhesive, peel and stick application. Just trim off excess with knife
  • Air Bubble release channel help you more easier to install without air bubbles
  • Stretchable with heat
  • Extremely high gross and smooth finish
  • High temperature & water resistant
  • Install Temp: 60F to 80F (16C to 32C)
  • End Use Temp: -65F to 225F (-60C to 107C)
  • Easily cleansed with water and soup
  • Long lasting for around 4-5 yr outdoor / 12 yr indoor

Snake Skin Black Vinyl | EzAuto Wrap
Thanks for the link, I ordered a couple of samples for under $6.

Here is my Hybris (Snake Wrapped) with a D-Base Tank and Sophia.

Hybris.Snake.Dbase.Sophia.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I dunno, maybe; I'm in the group -- it looks great! But I'm guessing you don't have it yet?

Should I post mine on their page? I am so pleased with the design, and also with having both the red AND the pink!

Andria
No it was only shipped yesterday and I would post yours for sure :)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
He knows that I am an RTA freak, so he doesn't know what size coils I use. Probably would be appalled that I still use the Orchid as a single-coil.

I love my Orchids as a single coil, even blocked off one air hole to tighten the draw. They are easy to coil and wick, don't leak and vape very well.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I would love to see your whole collection! Iv seen you post so many different style mods, and all look great! :)

I'm-a gonna need a bigger camera..... :facepalm:

(Thanks, Mikey!)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks for the link, I ordered a couple of samples for under $6.

Here is my Hybris (Snake Wrapped) with a D-Base Tank and Sophia.

Hybris.Snake.Dbase.Sophia.jpg

What a great shot, Burnie. That looks wonderful.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
these no way I can catch up on 300 messages so I'm just going to muddle along and pretend I wasn't gone all week lol. I hope everyone is in good health and even better spirits on this wonderful Friday!

Well, after reading Angel's last post, I went back and ordered another ten bottles of RBFS while still available at the ridiculous price. I've got unopened bottles of juice stacked to my ears at this point.

Looks a bit like addict hoarding behavior to me.... :hubba:

More the cheapskate than the addict, at this point, though.

Jay :headbang:
In case I didn't say it before THANK YOU for the heads up on the sale.

I'm happy to report my brother hasn't touched his pipe since the NETs arrived AND he says he feels less need to chain vape with them. He actually sends a personal thanks to you-I hate spending money on a maybe so the sale is what motivated me to buy and it turns out NETs were exactly what HE needed to be satisfied vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread