I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm still waiting for the Kbox Mini to go on sale... :(

Any day now

Me as well, Boden, but my issue is the colors. I can't decide on black or white, and keep thinking new colors will arrive.

LOVE da Scaggs! Thank you for dat!

I've been trying to catch up since I got home from getting my ankle fixed, but gave up and have just been skimming. A multiquote would have been 10 miles long. So here, roughly in order are what passes for my thoughts these days on a couple of recent discussions.

i saw some discussion of tootle puffers going lower ohm. Has any tootle puffer tried an iSub tank yet? I won it, and it came with a .5 ohm coil, which has kind of scared me off a bit from actually using it. There are higher ohm coils available for it but they are hard to find and I can't spend any money until the 16th and really shouldn't then.:(

On vapeversary gifts - for someone with a lot of stuff and happy where they are at, how about a fancy vape stand or carrying case?

I'm going to be forced to buy a Coolfire4 to go with the rest of my Innokin family. I'd been happy with my VVs, then added some MVPs for longer battery life, but after winning the Disrupter/Innokincell/iSub I'm having an urge to round out the family with a Coolfire4. I don't need the extra wattage, though I have ventured up to 14W on the disruptor and then gone down to 12.:D

View attachment 486042

HEY! Where's my green vines?? ;)

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA

HEY! Where's my green vines?? ;)

It is currently in stasis - the control board went bad. I'm kind of waiting for the battery to go dead in one of the other VVv3s so I can see if I can transplant the board into the green vine. Either that or I should try to get one more before they're all off the market.

I really think that the Nature series must have problems in general, since I also had to send back my first silver vine for replacement when the board died when I'd only had it two months. I've never had any other Innokin products have electronics problems, and in my small sample 2/3 of them did. But the green vine is so pretty...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
How many no-smoke-a-versary's presents are we allowed a month? lol :p :)

Originally the Evic-VT was my present... but I didn't care for it, and sold it; then bought another mod, the red etched CF4... but he mistakenly did the pink one first, and offered it to me at cost since it had my name on it, a rather uncommon spelling, so I ended up with 2 etched mods.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've been trying to catch up since I got home from getting my ankle fixed, but gave up and have just been skimming. A multiquote would have been 10 miles long. So here, roughly in order are what passes for my thoughts these days on a couple of recent discussions.

i saw some discussion of tootle puffers going lower ohm. Has any tootle puffer tried an iSub tank yet? I won it, and it came with a .5 ohm coil, which has kind of scared me off a bit from actually using it. There are higher ohm coils available for it but they are hard to find and I can't spend any money until the 16th and really shouldn't then.:(

On vapeversary gifts - for someone with a lot of stuff and happy where they are at, how about a fancy vape stand or carrying case?

I'm going to be forced to buy a Coolfire4 to go with the rest of my Innokin family. I'd been happy with my VVs, then added some MVPs for longer battery life, but after winning the Disrupter/Innokincell/iSub I'm having an urge to round out the family with a Coolfire4. I don't need the extra wattage, though I have ventured up to 14W on the disruptor and then gone down to 12.:D

View attachment 486042

Hey Amoret, nice to see you back! :thumb: Hope things are recuperating well!

The Coolfire4's are AWESOME; I don't think you'd have any trouble with the button, it's a very similar feel to the vv3's; the CF4s are my current favorite! :thumb:

I never go over 9.5w anymore, but at that wattage, the CF4's battery life is TERRIFIC! I could easily get 2 full days, though I always charge on the 2nd day, just so it doesn't discharge so low and take so long to charge.

Andria

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hey Amoret, nice to see you back! :thumb: Hope things are recuperating well!

The Coolfire4's are AWESOME; I don't think you'd have any trouble with the button, it's a very similar feel to the vv3's; the CF4s are my current favorite! :thumb:

I never go over 9.5w anymore, but at that wattage, the CF4's battery life is TERRIFIC! I could easily get 2 full days, though I always charge on the 2nd day, just so it doesn't discharge so low and take so long to charge.

Andria
Yep why I am going to go for an Evic VTC Mini I think. 1 watt up , bypass mode and replaceable18650 batteries. Think how long a 3000+ mah battery will last at 6-8 watts?

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Yep why I am going to go for an Evic VTC Mini I think. 1 watt up , bypass mode and replaceable18650 batteries. Think how long a 3000+ mah battery will last at 6-8 watts?
You'll never need to recharge again!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Here's a new pic for you. My ibtanked purple prize arrived. Stunning and exactly the same colour as my mini

Very nice! I like the shiny colors. The ruby red has been calling to me, but I've plugged my ears: La la la la la la I can't hear you!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ooooooooooo .......Come to the shiny side.............

I already have! I have the emerald green and my Princess Purple. I also have a bronze, which is semi-sparkly metallic, but it only looks that way in direct light.

ETA: Oops! I see now you were referring to the tank, but I was commenting on the whole package. It looks perfect! I was mesmerized since I haven't seen the purple 'Vari outside of the pictures on the ProVape site and we know how good those are.

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I already have! I have the emerald green and my Princess Purple. I also have a bronze, which is semi-sparkly metallic, but it only looks that way in direct light.

ETA: Oops! I see now you were referring to the tank, but I was commenting on the whole package. It looks perfect! I was mesmerized since I haven't seen the purple 'Vari outside of the pictures on the ProVape site and we know how good those are.

I am definitely a fan of shiny. Especially the provari minis. I have the polished chrome and a zenkote as well. :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I am definitely a fan of shiny. Especially the provari minis. I have the polished chrome and a zenkote as well. :p

I like the shiny colors, but the polished was too much for me. The only 'Vari I've traded away was a full sized polished. I felt blinded and never used it.

ETA: I love the emerald!

Ruzgar_crop.jpg

However, the current "Harlequin Green" does nothing for me.

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
That was kinda my feeling too... at a temp that's comfy for me, it's just too... soft? I dunno, but I really didn't care for it. And I can't use it in wattage mode, because of that 30w blast. So I got rid of it, and got my etched CF4 as my no-smoke-a-versary present -- MUCH better!

Andria

I have a subtank on my Evic VT and the flavor was getting real muddled on it. It has a Ti coil at .63 ohms so I thought why not and set the Evic VT to power mode and vaped it a bit that way at 25 watts. It helped a lot so set it back to temp mode for TI. But I am sure it will be back to muddle tasting soon and I will end up putting a kanthal coil in it soon. It always produce good vapor its just the flavor is very muted.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I like the shiny colors, but the polished was too much for me. The only 'Vari I've traded away was a full sized polished. I felt blinded and never used it.

ETA: I love the emerald!

Ruzgar_crop.jpg

The current "Harlequin Green" does nothing for me.
I am the same love that green. Like British racing green.

I prefer the dimples on the mini and they seem to tone down the chrome so it is pretty rather than blinding. Feels good though.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I am the same love that green. Like British racing green.

I prefer the dimples on the mini and they seem to tone down the chrome so it is pretty rather than blinding. Feels good though.

I definitely prefer the teardrops to any of the other designs. My next favorite is the full sized 2.0 with the lines. I think it looks so much more sleek than the crop circles.

efo4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread